Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Balance is making moves. They signed Sydney McLaughlin a couple months ago. They now have two of the biggest names in their respective sports. McLaughlin’s base annual contract is estimated to be around $1.725 million. Track is not a sport with a lot of money in it so Kawhi’s annual salary is probably quite a bit bigger.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      Multi year deal with New Balance???

New Balance is the Canada of athletic shoes.

All signs point to a Kawhi signing a multi-year deal with the Raps.
      I can actually see a lot of parallels between Kawhi as a person, new balance as a brand, and Canada as a country. I like it

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
        I can actually see a lot of parallels between Kawhi as a person, new balance as a brand, and Canada as a country. I like it
        I love it too. Against the grain, not worried about being "cool", and being the trendsetter.

I bet Kawhi was a new balance target too for his image: all business, no bullshit. Effective, can adapt to any lineup.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Scraptor I wouldnt worry too much about the NB shoes technically. The company has been around for 112 years. They started as arch support company and are built for comfort and mechanics. They constantly take customer input with anything that goes wrong and evolve their line thats why their shoes are bomb proof.cool factor wise theyve been releasing special editions with certain celebrities and high end shoe stores for awhile now. Kanye had a NB shoe a few years ago for example

Comment

I want to see a snowshoe company approach Kawhi for an endorsement now.....

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              The Snowshoe guys are targeting JV...
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                Scraptor I wouldnt worry too much about the NB shoes technically. The company has been around for 112 years. They started as arch support company and are built for comfort and mechanics. They constantly take customer input with anything that goes wrong and evolve their line thats why their shoes are bomb proof.cool factor wise theyve been releasing special editions with certain celebrities and high end shoe stores for awhile now. Kanye had a NB shoe a few years ago for example
                This man works at New Balance.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  what about a gloves/mittens brand? the klaw and a glove sponsorship is a match made in heaven. I can already see the commercial "tough enough to protect your hands and claws from canadas rough winters, Available in XXXL"
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    The Snowshoe guys are targeting JV...
                    Nah he has them built in already

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Yeah I don't know why there is a lot of dissing. Lots of people who train/run wear their shoes. Probably the majority of people at my gym do (across all age groups). And honestly, most of my friends have something of theirs, if not for training then just a comfortable walking shoe or hiking shoe/boot.

They just haven't been able to get into the bball world successfully. They've probably been growing well in most other areas.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Yeah I don't know why there is a lot of dissing. Lots of people who train/run wear their shoes. Probably the majority of people at my gym do (across all age groups). And honestly, most of my friends have something of theirs, if not for training then just a comfortable walking shoe or hiking shoe/boot.

They just haven't been able to get into the bball world successfully. They've probably been growing well in most other areas.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                          I don't think people are "dissing" so much as "kidding". It's just another to add to the Kawhi meme. We all support the guy and hope his shoe does well I'm sure
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Steph Curry is listed as OUT for tomorrow's game.

https://ak-static.cms.nba.com/wp-con...28.18-5.30.pdf

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I don't think people are "dissing" so much as "kidding". It's just another to add to the Kawhi meme. We all support the guy and hope his shoe does well I'm sure
                              We kid because we love

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Steph Curry is listed as OUT for tomorrow's game.

https://ak-static.cms.nba.com/wp-con...28.18-5.30.pdf
                                That sucks. I wanted to beat the Warriors without an asterix. Hopefully we get to see that in December then.

Comment

Working...
                                X