Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• DeAndre Jordan's new freethrow routine is hilarious!!
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bulls are down 1 point to the mighty Bucks late in the 3rd only because someone named Shaquille Harrison just missed a 3pt shot.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I think SA is finished. They got too many injuries, too many talented players left. Won't be surprised if they blow it up mid-season.

Comment

• Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  I think SA is finished. They got too many injuries, too many talented players left. Won't be surprised if they blow it up mid-season.
                  Yeah they're down 47 to the TWolves. DeMar and Aldridge might be able to fetch a few protected picks at least. It sucks because I think having Murray around would really have changed the complexion of that whole squad.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    Yeah they're down 47 to the TWolves. DeMar and Aldridge might be able to fetch a few protected picks at least. It sucks because I think having Murray around would really have changed the complexion of that whole squad.
                    Ya id be curious to see if they flip derozen at the deadline. Would suck for demar to be traded again maybe he ends up with lebron in LA if the lakers start to get desperate hahaha. I dunno how many teams would be intrested in him. would have to be a middle of the pack playoff team that thinks their one piece away from contending for a conference final..
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• What's the over/under for GSW free throw number over the Raps?
                      12?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        What's the over/under for GSW free throw number over the Raps?
                        12?
                        Goes up much higher if Tony Brothers is there.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          Ya id be curious to see if they flip derozen at the deadline. Would suck for demar to be traded again maybe he ends up with lebron in LA if the lakers start to get desperate hahaha. I dunno how many teams would be intrested in him. would have to be a middle of the pack playoff team that thinks their one piece away from contending for a conference final..

I feel so bad for him, other than him and Aldridge, spurs litteraly suck.... On top of that Murray is out.
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            I think LA would be a really bad fit for him as he's not a good enough shooter to play most of the game off-ball from LeBron and their other ball handlers.

The other issue is that he needs to be paired with good defenders to mask his defense.

Like Utah desperately needs another shot creator but I don't know if they have enough wing defense to cover for him. Meanwhile OKC has the defenders but again he'd be off ball so much next to Westbrook.

I could see Detroit trying a Frankenstein lineup with him in it, Casey would probably love to coach him again. But no shooting and limited defense and such a weird mix of old school players (traditional C, midrange 2 guard), it'd be a tough go in the playoffs.

Comment

• Spurs had a great 20 year run...honestly the best 20 year run (arguably with the Detroit Red Wings when they had their 20 some odd year run of playoffs) in sports history.

If Kawhi didnt get hurt and was willing to be on the team who knows...but they have no one now and it's maybe time to move into a new era...only thing is I doubt Pops stays for a rebuild so it really would be the start of a new era in San Antonio with no guarantees of being good for a very long time.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                                Hey I noticed that GLF has given only one "like" in his lengthy and illustrious RR career. I'd be curious to know what post earned that honour.
                                I did? lol I don't even know how to like things ahahaha.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X