Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post
    New Balance doesn't want to make money too?
    I’m sure they do, but considering Kawhi is their first signing in trying to establish themselves in the market, he just became the face of NB’s basketball division.,

Basically its a “You need me” situation for Kawhi, whereas with Nike it would be the opposite, “You need us, we don’t need you”.

Comment

New Balance make pretty good running shoes though no?
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Kawhi: “It’s just another regular season game.”
        Act like you've been there before, because Kawhi has. Love it.

Comment

I'm really interested to see what the New Balance Kawhi shoes would look like.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
            I think he's said that about a couple of East Conf teams already this season..Celtics for one and Bucks I think as well. He'll be a free agent next summer so good on him to be complimentary of other teams. Calling it now, Kyle Klay and Kawhi on the Raptors next season
            No modern NBA team would dare sport the KKK line .....
            Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Nov 28, 2018, 03:00 PM.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
              I’m sure they do, but considering Kawhi is their first signing in trying to establish themselves in the market, he just became the face of NB’s basketball division.,

Basically its a “You need me” situation for Kawhi, whereas with Nike it would be the opposite, “You need us, we don’t need you”.
              He probably got a higher guaranteed base than from Nike, but New Balance like any other brand would dangle bonuses if he chooses a bigger market next off-season. You're banking on the higher guaranteed base being enough to satisfy Uncle Dennis? We'd need to know the details of the base comp and the market incentives to really know. It could be a huge incentive to switch markets, for all we know.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Ask your dad
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                  WTF New Balance makes bball shoes too?

Nike imo still makes the best game shoes. The Lebrons actually provide good support.
                  You must be talking about the shoes and not the teammate

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    They do. The 880s are solid.

Comment

Multi year deal with New Balance???

New Balance is the Canada of athletic shoes.

All signs point to a Kawhi signing a multi-year deal with the Raps.

Comment

We'll see. I think Kawhi and New Bal are meant to be together. Lol.

By the way, when I saw tweet that said Kawhi has agreed to multi-year... I felt something in my heart. And now I'm sad.
                        You, me and the entire Raptor nation Roc.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          You, me and the entire Raptor nation Roc.
                          Well, not all of us. There is zero possibility that Kawhi would sign an extension, so the thought never crossed my mind when reading that tweet. Yours does seem to be a common response though.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

New Balance make the best shoes. Ive only bought New Balance for the last 25 years. Ya Bonner doesnt know what a prototype is. They last forever. And they are MADE IN USA. The last bbal shoes they had were simple but I like simple they reminded me of my old Cons which were also tough shoes. A lot of young people are catching on to NB especially the hipsters. I think NB has been around longer than Nike or at least close to the same time they are doing just fine. I had multiple pairs of the first Nike canvas basketball shoe. My son get the lebrons, durants, kobes theyre all fukin ugly ass shoes. The kobes look like clown shoes

Comment

when I saw tweet that said Kawhi has agreed to multi-year... I felt something in my heart. And now I'm sad.
                              I'm not sad. It gave me a delicious taste of how good it's gonna feel if/when we read those words in July.

Comment

So ya kawhi with chevy and NB is as cool as cool gets

Comment

Working...
                                X