Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korver to the Jazz
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

New Balance isn’t just a running shoe company. Obviously, they are at the top when it comes to running, having passed Adidas who was surging a couple years ago, in the professional track world. They have a couple of legit groups in the states, rivalling Nike’s elite groups. If not for Nike’s international presence, New Balance might have the best collection of domestic athletes in the US. They also have some really nice “style” shoes.

These are all nice.

https://www.newbalance.ca/en_CA/sear...034.1543447824

Great move for Kawhi, I think it’s really gonna work out.

Comment

TIL:RR is 47% 45+ White Men, no judgement; a la Jordan; Grandpas buy shoes too

Kawhi just owned Pop by being the spoke person of his personal fave shoes.

Also I truly believe this; https://www.raptorshq.com/2018/11/27...-shot-at-kawhi

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Korver to the Jazz
          Alec Burks and two second round picks are the retuen

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            Alec Burks and two second round picks are the retuen
            Great return for the cavs

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Steph Curry is listed as OUT for tomorrow's game.

https://ak-static.cms.nba.com/wp-con...28.18-5.30.pdf
              Brutal.

Punt, sit Lowry and Leonard

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                Great return for the cavs
                I'm just glad they didn't trade him to Philly or Milwaukee
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                  Brutal.

Punt, sit Lowry and Leonard
                  lol what? Why do you want to "throw" a game?
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                    That sucks. I wanted to beat the Warriors without an asterix.
                    Screw that, give me the asterix and the win. NBA wins are tough, especially against the elites, take any edge you can get.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      I'm just glad they didn't trade him to Philly or Milwaukee
                      same one more shooter off the market which both those teams will be in desperate search of the closer we get to the trade deadline
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        lol what? Why do you want to "throw" a game?
                        Gamesmanship. I mean play full tilt. Just down your left and right hand.

Klay and the rest will get it.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                          New Balance make the best shoes. Ive only bought New Balance for the last 25 years. Ya Bonner doesnt know what a prototype is. They last forever. And they are MADE IN USA. The last bbal shoes they had were simple but I like simple they reminded me of my old Cons which were also tough shoes. A lot of young people are catching on to NB especially the hipsters. I think NB has been around longer than Nike or at least close to the same time they are doing just fine. I had multiple pairs of the first Nike canvas basketball shoe. My son get the lebrons, durants, kobes theyre all fukin ugly ass shoes. The kobes look like clown shoes
                          I'll have to give them a second look. I wore Reeboks for years. They just fit my foot better. Don't care for most of the major brands.

Comment

• Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                              Scraptor I wouldnt worry too much about the NB shoes technically. The company has been around for 112 years. They started as arch support company and are built for comfort and mechanics. They constantly take customer input with anything that goes wrong and evolve their line thats why their shoes are bomb proof.cool factor wise theyve been releasing special editions with certain celebrities and high end shoe stores for awhile now. Kanye had a NB shoe a few years ago for example
                              Damn, I wear inserts because of a tendency towards plantar fasciitis. That's why I loved Reeboks. Didn't need the inserts. I'm defy checking NB out.
                              Last edited by Puffer; Thu Nov 29, 2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                He fits the jazz perfectly in that hes white and unathletic
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X