Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    By the time a huge corporation like Nike picks up on the social responsibility angle, it's already been proven in much smaller businesses and start ups for years. Buy shoes and a second pair is sent to a developing country, buy a hoodie and trees get planted, etc.

Ethical mutual funds have been around for a couple of decades.

A lot of people are interested in their dollars doing something a little extra.
    Maybe in comparatively small niches. Otherwise Walmart would not exist, look at the number of discount grocery chains out there; the vast majority of the people want CHEAP. If it benefits society at large or the environment, all the better but it's way down the list.

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
      But it's safe to assume that if they don't win this game then they're not winning a Championship this season.

Therefore, in a sense, it's a must win game.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
      I can never figure out if you're serious. We need a pink font for sarcasm ....

Comment

Can Kahwi guard KD?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
          I can never figure out if you're serious. We need a pink font for sarcasm ....
          No, I'm quite serious.

Logic: The Warriors are without 2 of their key MVP/All-Star players. Therefore, if the Raptors lose to this butchered team, it's safe to assume that they won't beat em' when they're fully assembled and in a 7 Game Series.

Disagreeing with this is ludacris.

2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

No, I'm quite serious.

Logic: The Warriors are without 2 of their key MVP/All-Star players. Therefore, if the Raptors lose to this butchered team, it's safe to assume that they won't beat em' when they're fully assembled and in a 7 Game Series.

Or it’s November and it doesn’t really matter. It does matter more than most games, but it’s still early days. A loss wouldn’t mean much even if it were frustrating. We know GS is gonna get up big time for this game, hopefully we can match that. If we do we should win.

Comment

• The best thing about tonight's game is, even wiht the Warriors in town, we still have the best player on the floor.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• There are only 2 players that are better than Kawhi in the NBA: LeBron and Curry.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

No, I'm quite serious.

Thats like saying the Bucks are the worst team in the NBA because they lost to the Suns.

Comment

• It's generally tough to play a team without one of their best players. It's weird.. but usually in the NBA teams game plan for a fully healthy roster.. and when that roster is shaken up due to a significant piece (or two) missing, the game plan goes out the window.

Now in this case its a Western conference team that we only see twice a year (and hopefully for another 7 later in the year), so that might not apply. Warriors with KD/Klay and no Curry/Green is still an okay team.. maybe the equivalent of a bottom 8 Eastern conference team.

It's going to feel like we're playing a team like Detroit tonight. Not a great team, but a good enough team.

Should definitely be able to beat them at home. Klay can go off but Green will be on his ass. KD always plays great against the Raptors.. but we have Kawhi. They have no answer for Kyle or Siakam. Livingston is still a good player but our bench should be much better.

I say Raps in 10.

Comment

• KD and Klay are struggling shooting the 3, wouldn’t surprise me if they get it going this game lol

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          KD and Klay are struggling shooting the 3, wouldn’t surprise me if they get it going this game lol
                          Shooters come dialed in, it's no coincidence. Toronto's #1 and opponents bring their A game.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

No, I'm quite serious.

LOL, what? So, if the Raptors lose a single late November game, they will definitely lose in a 7 game series? If the Warriors catch fire in this game, and Lowry and Leonard go 0-for-20 from three, and the Raptors lose by 1, they have no hope in the playoffs?

Wanna guess what Cleveland's record was against the Warriors in 15-16?

Holy hannah, how is this a conversation.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• https://youtu.be/D8KseCq9O2M

Comment

• Seeing Scola in that starting unit brought back a nightmare I used to have.

Comment

Working...
                                X