Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    McHappy accomplished this feat in 3 months, though....
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
      No doubt, the way they lose should be given some consideration.

However, the mere possibility of them losing to this team whose without their MVP and an All-Star, should let us know where they stand.

A Championship calibre team would trample an MVP-less/All-Star-less opponent. If they don't, then they're not Championship calibre. Simple.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
      This logic is ridiculous lol. I guess the 72-10 Bulls weren’t championship caliber because they lost to the 21-61 Raptors. Oh wait...

Teams go through highs and lows in an 82 game season. The worst team in the league could beat the best team in the league. A game in November indicates nothing as to how the Playoffs will go.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I think I flew past 15k post at some point yesterday...jesus I never I thought I'd post here enough to see myself become McHappy
        Die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a McHappy.
        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• AIIIITEEEE, LETS DOOOOO THISSSS!!!

Comment

• Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              This logic is ridiculous lol. I guess the 72-10 Bulls weren’t championship caliber because they lost to the 21-61 Raptors. Oh wait...

Teams go through highs and lows in an 82 game season. The worst team in the league could beat the best team in the league. A game in November indicates nothing as to how the Playoffs will go.
              By that logic we're not contenders anyways because we already lost to Celtics
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• We made it! They didn't use "other"!

Comment

• Looks like ESPN is going do an all-access with the Raptors. I don't have an Athletic subscription so can't read the article.. My guess is it's against Philly next Wednesday:
                  https://theathletic.com/684163/2018/...ion-from-espn/

Comment

• That's a thing of beauty

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Looks like ESPN is going do an all-access with the Raptors. I don't have an Athletic subscription so can't read the article.. My guess is it's against Philly next Wednesday:
                      https://theathletic.com/684163/2018/...ion-from-espn/
                      "The U.S. sports broadcasting giant will harness the full power of its empire to spotlight the Raptors on Wednesday, featuring the Canadian franchise in its so-called “All-Access” initiative. The team will be on the radio, on television and online from sunrise to beyond sunset, across the U.S.

Raptors coach Nick Nurse will be a guest on ESPN Radio’s national morning drive radio show — Golic & Wingo — before 8 a.m. Serge Ibaka will be on Instagram all day. Kyle Lowry will be interviewed as he warms up on the court just before the team hosts the Philadelphia 76ers that night.

“It’s a great opportunity for us to just showcase the team, the franchise,” said Gross. “Everybody in this building loves doing games in Toronto. There’s not a person here who doesn’t speak glowingly of the city of Toronto, and the crowd and the atmosphere and the arena and the accommodations.”

He said ESPN would be sending close to 100 employees to the city."

Comment

• MLSE should give Masai a lifetime contract.

"The team will be on the radio, on television and online from sunrise to beyond sunset, across the U.S.".. crazy times!

Comment

• "dont ask me no dumbass questions" LMAOOO my dude

Comment

• I'm scared. Every time the national attention builds on this team in a positive direction, they lose games.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              That's a thing of beauty

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                                "dont ask me no dumbass questions" LMAOOO my dude

Kyle Lowry is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X