Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the GS midrange a year over year trend or is it just because Curry's been out?
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      Yes. He still the same player.

LeBron
      Curry
      Kawhi

That my top 3 since 2015.
      Kawhi is not the same player, yet. His 3-pt shot is missing. That means this team still has another level or 2, or 3.

Comment

• You guys are really underrating Kevin Durant. He's not in a lower tier of anything.
        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
          You guys are really underrating Kevin Durant. He's not in a lower tier of anything.
          We don't rate snakes.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Kawhi is not the same player, yet. His 3-pt shot is missing. That means this team still has another level or 2, or 3.
            His 3pt percentage is down because he`s taking more difficult 3s. Off the dribble, stepback 3 etc. In the past he was just a spot up 3pt shooter.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 13 pages in, and game still hasn't started.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                Is the GS midrange a year over year trend or is it just because Curry's been out?
                The 2nd thing. Durant is back to 2010 thunder Durant. Klay never ever drives anymore and takes a fair chunk of midrange too. Add Livingston getting more minutes and all of a sudden you've got a team going the opposite way of the trend it started
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

His 3pt percentage is down because he`s taking more difficult 3s. Off the dribble, stepback 3 etc. In the past he was just a spot up 3pt shooter.
                  And he said this himself actually.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    And he said this himself actually.
                    Where?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

WhereÉ
                      I think it was the Espn interview someone posted in one of the threads. Maybe this one, but he said that he trying more things with his three point shot. He said its easy to hit the 3 at a high percentage when it's catch and shoot but he's taking more off the dribble 3's and he believes he'll start hitting it like he did before. He said you gotta keep shooting it to get better and he's going to continue shooting it. This was after the interviewer asked him if there is a reason he's only shooting 33% on 3's this year when his career number is 38%.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        13 pages in, and game still hasn't started.

Comment

• Wish we could watch the TNT feed instead of the same old crew.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Checklist for tonight:

-Kawhi shuts down KD
                            -Danny chases Klay into a poor %
                            -Kyle sons Quinn Cook
                            -JV dunks on Jonas Jerebko for having the same name as him
                            -we beat them so bad either Kerr or Dray get a tech from the bench

Comment

• Comment

• Here's my two cents on whether this is a "regular season" game. It's a super fun game but I don't know that we can think of it as more than that. Basketball is too variable for any one game to mean anything. They played them to the last basket twice last year. We smoked Cleveland on ESPN long before the sweep. These teams (or at least one of them) are going to look a lot different in June. Just enjoy the game. If they win, awesome. If they lose, it'll suck but there'll be another game soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X