Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury wrote: View Post
    Wish we could watch the TNT feed instead of the same old crew.
    I dont understand why not? It would actually be cheaper than running your own broadcast...and it's a better product. I've wanted it bad for a few years now. Blue Jays do it in playoffs but mlse rides leo "the franchise" rautins like a governed mule
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Kawhis dressed like my dad. Blue Jeans, clean shirt, comfy shoes and a decent fall coat

Meanwhile demarre Carroll, lebron and Westbrook out here looking like gay runway models
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Checklist for tonight:

-Kawhi shuts down KD
        -Danny chases Klay into a poor %
        -Kyle sons Quinn Cook
        -JV dunks on Jonas Jerebko for having the same name as him
        -we beat them so bad Cousins gets a tech from the bench
        ftfy

Comment

• Break the trend!

Comment

• GET IN ON THE HYPEEE

Comment

• 1ST TIME ON NATIONAL TV FOR THE KLAWWWW

Comment

Break the trend!

the thing that sucks is every single one of those games except the first two were winnable. Especially last year. I still cant forget when we were up on them 3 years back and they came back from a 26-point deficit.

Last season again. We always play them well for 3 quarters and just couldn't close.

Poetl also was always the best big against them or BEBE.

I think this is one of those games where JV doesn't see much of the floor. Only time he plays is in the finals against boogie.

I think Monroe may play a part tonight but we will see.

We should win but I wanted to play them at their best. Our schedule is so much better this year. We always played them on the send game of a back to back. The back to back was typically against cleveland too.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Kawhis dressed like my dad. Blue Jeans, clean shirt, comfy shoes and a decent fall coat

Meanwhile demarre Carroll, lebron and Westbrook out here looking like gay runway models
                  Lol. When I’m casual, I dress exactly like Kawhi. I mean right down to white tshirt and the black sneakers with the white sole. The same black jacket, jeans, everything. It’s all about comfort. When is his shoe line coming out?

Comment

• Doug Smith got 10 before Tip treatment.

Did his best; I actually understand and have a great personality, I write the way I do cus it's my job and I have an editor interested in commons, act. Good for him, hope his health is coming along.

Comment

Break the trend!

Perfect record!

Comment

• Game Night!
                        Let's go Raptors!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Sager was a G

Comment

• very nice video package on the warriors potential cracks...

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                                very nice video package on the warriors potential cracks...
                                Way too dramatic imo. It is basketball at the end of the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X