Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Just another game!
    Playoff Lowry showed up, though.

Comment

• Empty win. Means nothing
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        But if Kyle showed up offensively like kemba does to help out Kawhi this game wouldn't even be close. Kyle makes big plays in the clutch but can't shoot. Kemba takes and hits big shots under pressure. It depends on what you need more that game I guess
        Quinn Cook would cook Kemba for thirty and the game wouldn't be close enough for pressure situations. Kyle Lowry is a winner, period.

Comment

• Angry drunk time again, here Drake getting the beer bottles thrown at him.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            Drake won the jersey. He bet on the Raptors.
            Great bet,

He's 10 ply soft, drake, but good on him putting the money where his mouth is at

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              Think it was a bet. Drake gets the jersey if they win, KD gets the jacket if Warriors won
              Do it off the court then. I can't stand seeing a rep of the Raptors yukking it up with the enemy. He does it with every team too.
              I love that Leonard doesn't do the whole post game hug thing

Comment

• Toronto fights the team AND the stripes again and wins.

The NBA has a real problem if you ask me. Its pretty gross how bad the calls are if you aren't a big US media center based team.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                  Jesus christ. These guys need to box out for rebounds.
                  We really do. And the sad part was JV was the biggest culprit and he's supposed to be our best rebounder. Against good teams this is gonna bite us in the ass if it keeps up. Thank god it didn't tonight. Great win
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Man's remember the time a no name peanut kept our 3 point streak alive, all mans better remember this OT THRILLER

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Playoff Lowry showed up, though.
                      Overall he played well but he needs to make shots.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        Do it off the court then. I can't stand seeing a rep of the Raptors yukking it up with the enemy. He does it with every team too.
                        I love that Leonard doesn't do the whole post game hug thing
                        Agreed. No fraternizing with the enemy.

Comment

• Kawhi > Durant.

Good night.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            Quinn Cook would cook Kemba for thirty and the game wouldn't be close enough for pressure situations. Kyle Lowry is a winner, period.
                            I guess you're right
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Empty win. Means nothing
                              It means they're 19-4

Comment

• Great game!

17 ORBs for the Warriors was huge, that + Durant got them the tie. Rebounds come when JV can't stay on the floor and when you have to throw so much at GS's shooters, you end up undermanned under the basket. Got to recover & rebound after the shot goes up, especially the helpers.

Closing it out in OT was huge. This is still a team that gets jittery (except for Kawhi and Green), even up double digits in the 4th. They just look like they're waiting for the comeback before it even comes. If GS had won without Curry/Draymond/Cousins, in Toronto, after being down 18....I think that would really get in the Raps' head. A win does the opposite. Show yourself you can close them out.

Keep on building. Kawhi hasn't peaked yet, he can still be even better.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X