Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Playoff Lowry showed up, though.
      And Lowry takes a beer bottle upside the head.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        Angry drunk time again, here Drake getting the beer bottles thrown at him.
        for real?

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          Toronto fights the team AND the stripes again and wins.

The NBA has a real problem if you ask me. Its pretty gross how bad the calls are if you aren't a big US media center based team.
          That Iggy vacation call was clutch tho

Comment

• Great players..Great game...Great win....

Next up...The Cavs at the Q.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
              Overall he played well but he needs to make shots.
              Yea this thing where he gets tight in clutch situations on offence needs to stop
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Playoff Lowry showed up, though.
                This narrative is still so stupid. 10 points, 8 rebounds, 12 assists and good defense, I'll take it.

Comment

The NBA has a real problem if you ask me. Its pretty gross how bad the calls are if you aren't a big US media center based team.
                  It's really obvious but the NBA doesn't seem to care. In fact expects it or directs it

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Great game!

17 ORBs for the Warriors was huge, that + Durant got them the tie. Rebounds come when JV can't stay on the floor and when you have to throw so much at GS's shooters, you end up undermanned under the basket. Got to recover & rebound after the shot goes up, especially the helpers.

Closing it out in OT was huge. This is still a team that gets jittery (except for Kawhi and Green), even up double digits in the 4th. They just look like they're waiting for the comeback before it even comes. If GS had won without Curry/Draymond/Cousins, in Toronto, after being down 18....I think that would really get in the Raps' head. A win does the opposite. Show yourself you can close them out.

Keep on building. Kawhi hasn't peaked yet, he can still be even better.
                    Science.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Great game!

17 ORBs for the Warriors was huge, that + Durant got them the tie. Rebounds come when JV can't stay on the floor and when you have to throw so much at GS's shooters, you end up undermanned under the basket. Got to recover & rebound after the shot goes up, especially the helpers.

Closing it out in OT was huge. This is still a team that gets jittery (except for Kawhi and Green), even up double digits in the 4th. They just look like they're waiting for the comeback before it even comes. If GS had won without Curry/Draymond/Cousins, in Toronto, after being down 18....I think that would really get in the Raps' head. A win does the opposite. Show yourself you can close them out.

Keep on building. Kawhi hasn't peaked yet, he can still be even better.
                      You can just see. Literally everyone got jittery and tight other than Kawhi and Danny. Masai is a gawd.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Toronto shot more free throws and the personal fouls were even. The only reason the games was close was that Durant went crazy and couldn't miss.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                          Kawhi > Durant.

Good night.
                          OK. The winning team gets to claim best player tonight lol
                          Durant was friggin' unconscious though ....

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            This narrative is still so stupid. 10 points, 8 rebounds, 12 assists and good defense, I'll take it.
                            Needs to hit more shots and not be scared to shoot down the stretch. That's all im saying. Most of his damage was done earlier in the game. He did play good D throughout though

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              Toronto shot more free throws and the personal fouls were even. The only reason the games was close was that Durant went crazy and couldn't miss.
                              Calls weren't that bad today. Only blatantly obvious one they called wrong was the foul on Siakam where he got pushed by KD.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                                I need a cigarette
                                Me too and I quit 2 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X