Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, and remember everyone, just another regular season game. Not that important. Means nothing. No psychological impact at all. 1 of 82. You can tell by the way the two best players on the floor barely cared tonight.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
      Siakam is getting more hype than OG.
      And deservedly so...Siakam is in his third year and earned his starting role..

OG is in his second year..when he is in his 3rd he will be pushing the needle higher as well.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Fuck man, I've still got work to do tonight and I can't concentrate hahaha
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Silver already can’t wait for this in the coming days: https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/soluti...elevision.html

Then can blueprint the playoffs...

My conspiracy mind working lol

Comment

• Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Gotta adjust to your personnel. And league is always changing
              Like you once said, hilariously.... "Lowry could kill somebody, and you'd still defend him". Go read the Quick Reaction grades.... it's a pretty fair summary, good & bad, of Lowry's game. All I'm saying is that I expect more from him in games against top flight teams. It's a pattern he needs to break if we're gonna get over the hump.

Comment

• SI +16, JV -13, tough night for JV

Comment

• its still crazy to think the raps are 19-4....

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                    SI +16, JV -13, tough night for JV
                    He's in early season form. Or he was distracted by Nurse's suit
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                      SI +16, JV -13, tough night for JV
                      He needs to be more active. Drink a redbull before the game or something.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

For some reason you deleted the final segment of that vid...Trump and Miller came with their tiki torches

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          Oh, and remember everyone, just another regular season game. Not that important. Means nothing. No psychological impact at all. 1 of 82. You can tell by the way the two best players on the floor barely cared tonight.
                          Tbh, Durant has been on a tear against everybody lately. And can you really tell how much Kawhi cares about one game vs. another? Seemed like a normal Kawhi game - they needed his offense tonight. It wasn't even a season high, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

• VGK fan photo bombed Leafs coach during the Raptors game in Toronto. The Earth is flat.

Comment

• I bet my lunch money that Pop watched that game from tip.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                For some reason you deleted the final segment of that vid...Trump and Miller came with their tiki torches
                                I love tiki torches. Nazis are ruining everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X