Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    I love tiki torches. Nazis are ruining everything.
    And those two clowns in that Oval Office

...Cohen today will change everything, can’t wait.

Back to the Raps...good win for Nick Nurse...there you go, for all his fans

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      I bet my lunch money that Pop watched that game from tip.
      possibly but i know demar and casey did for sure...

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Like you once said, hilariously.... "Lowry could kill somebody, and you'd still defend him". Go read the Quick Reaction grades.... it's a pretty fair summary, good & bad, of Lowry's game. All I'm saying is that I expect more from him in games against top flight teams. It's a pattern he needs to break if we're gonna get over the hump.
        Im just saying: if its stops being a surprise its reality
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Thats why Im hoping we get Beal or somebody
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• I hope this game show why I said I like nurses offense but I can see how it can be shut down. Also why I say we need to perfect the half court game. In the playoffs that fast pace stuff doesn’t work.

Good win we showed tonight that we need to be respected

Comment

• We trapped the box very well good job nick nurse and staff

Comment

• Pascal is very close I want to see him move his feet lateral better to cut off drives I do understand that based on the defensive scheme he was playing to take away the 3 but he can with practice and effort play both.

For example you can Deny the pass without giving up the backdoor by changing his body angle. Pascal can be the best role player if not more in this league.

Star in your role

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

He needs to have his head removed from his ass

Comment

• Can delon dunk because there are so many times where he takes one two and should raise but he takes a third step and passes.?that third step puts him under the rim

Comment

• 2 quarter 7 min 30 good set

Comment

• I'm pretty happy with some of our offensive plays, but I think we should steal some of the Warriors plays. They have that stupid play where Klay Thompson curls through a screen on the opposite side. He gets the ball and has 3 options:
                          1. Hes open and he shoots a jumper.
                          2. He drives and the center is forced to defend him, leaving the Warriors big cutting to the rim with Klays defender.
                          3. Gets doubled from Raptors not switching and he can dump it for an alleyoop or easy layup.

Comment

• Give credit to coaching staff or Kawhi telling everyone, but I noticed the Raptors were very good at defending KD's pullup 3. Even Lowry knew it was coming on one possession, but was too short to stop it.

Comment

• Great games for Siakam and Leonard, Lowry solid too with 12 dimes in another double-double, but I gotta say:

What an outstanding defensive game for Serge. +16 tonight. Rim, midrange, perimeter, wouldn't matter. In more than one sequence his was keeping point-guard Quinn Cook in front of him in the perimeter with ease after a switch, moving his feet quicker than the little guard, and then when the warriors would run something to switch back, he's right back at the rim to contest. Then gives you 20 on the other end.

I gotta say, if we get this version of Serge & Siakam on the playoffs as your 4 & 5, with Lowry/Green/Kawhi bringing up the back court, that's a heck of a starting unit.

Comment

• "..I tried so hard and got so far.. but in the end.. it doesn't even matter.."

*Rolls Eyes and stares down DanH, KeonClark & Mixaxxor.

Good game Raps. Sealed the deal on a must-win game.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                                2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Working...
                                X