Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Dying is a great business decision. Just ask Tupac.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      Btw all the love for Craig sager is a little ridiculous. Sure he was a big personality but he also cheated on his wife with an ex cheerleader and left all his kids out of his will. Not exactly a guy to be praised like he is.
      He didnt commit a crime.

They were celebrating his life and what he brought to the NBA all these years.

Should we throw MJ & Kobe under the bus and forget they existed for cheating on their wives also?!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        He didnt commit a crime.

Should we throw MJ & Kobe under the bus and forget they existed for cheating on their wives also?!
        Don't need to forget they existed. But also don't need to praise them like saints, either (which seemed to be what was happening last night).

Comment

• Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

they were wondering why Raps didn't foul Durant when they were up in 3 in regulation.

Because it’s always easier from the stands..
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

He didnt commit a crime.

Kobe raped someone. Liberal site dailybeast did a story about him few months ago. It really opened my eyes. That wasn't just another 'false accusation'.

Comment

Don't need to forget they existed. But also don't need to praise them like saints, either (which seemed to be what was happening last night).
                Again Sager did not commit any crime and his personal life isn't anyone's business but his. Any adult celebrity living in the spotlight will ultimately give enough for the tabloids to be made into a horrible person due to some of his deeds. What about all the charities that Sager was part of that helped many people?! Nah fuck him he cheated on his wife so it means nothing.

Comment

Have Drake and Kawhi even spoken to each other or interacted during a game this season? I've seen Lowry speak with him but not Kawhi.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    Have Drake and Kawhi even spoken to each other or interacted during a game this season? I've seen Lowry speak with him but not Kawhi.
                    Kawhi is too shy

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Kawhi missed 5 or 6, and kyles team was not below .500..
                      GSW are missing 2 of their top 4 guys.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Kobe raped someone. Liberal site dailybeast did a story about him few months ago. It really opened my eyes. That wasn't just another 'false accusation'.
                        That's the thing about being rich, hush money pays and we don't know what was happening behind the scenes. The fact that Derrick Rose is still playing in the NBA and isn't in jail confirms this.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Yep.

If that shit had happened during the current era where people are much more sensitive (rightfully so) to sexual assault/abuse, Kobe would've been fucking buried. He was actually my favourite player up until that point and I just couldn't support him after it.

Comment

Again Sager did not commit any crime and his personal life isn't anyone's business but his. Any adult celebrity living in the spotlight will ultimately give enough for the tabloids to be made into a horrible person due to some of his deeds. What about all the charities that Sager was part of that helped many people?! Nah fuck him he cheated on his wife so it means nothing.
                            It isn’t that hard to be a decent person. Seriously I don’t know why we cut these people so much slack.

Comment

I give to charities, too. Don't need to wait until I die though...you can praise me now.

Comment

I give to charities, too. Don't need to wait until I die though...you can praise me now.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X