Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm dying (not like Sager)

Comment

• Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            damn so much attention.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Pippen ain't easy
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• damn lol people went bonkers over RS game
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• "Waah. The US media never talks about us."

Comment

• I'm more interested to see what the Canadian media has to say. What did they say about this game? Nylander is going to sign.....oh wait.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• wait...what?! We don't have 10 pages on the Cleveland game yet? Guess everyone is a little worn out from that overtime.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        So Webber made an interesting point last night, that we don't often talk about.

I'm paraphrasing, but the gist of it was that late in the 4th quarter, "open shots" simply aren't good enough. You need your best players taking the best shots. This might've been said around the 6 minute mark of the 4th when Durant was single-handedly cutting into the lead, and OG was repeatedly clanking wide open 3s.

Do you think this is something Nurse addresses? Or is any open shot a good shot at any point in time?
                        I have said for 6 months that I don't want poor 3-shooters to be taking too many threes just beofre they're open. I don't want them to try to be open lol

Contrary to some beliefs, you can't will a 30% 3 pt point shooter into a 40% 3 pt shooter just because they start to take them in volume or even just because they work to be open. Kawhi, Lowry, Green and Miles (when he's on) are the only guys that should be TRYING to be open in their spots. Then Fred and Serge and Wright. To a lesser extent, Siakam who I want to work on his stroke and JV.

Not everyojne jacking up threes because it's the noveau thing to do. Sometimes you can't make chicken soup outof chicken poop lol

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

But evidently he's not top 3 in the game lol

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                            Kawhi's team is 19-4. Durant's team is 5-6 without Curry.

Kawhi > Durant.
                            Team doesn't equal player....you're STILL wrong but it's cool you don't get it

TORONTO — Another Golden State Warriors outing, another monstrous scoring night for Kevin Durant, and another reminder that we’re witnesses to an all-time great in his prime.

Durant dropped 51 points on Thursday, marking his third-straight game of at least 44 — the first player in a decade to make that claim — while carrying an average of 48 points per game in that span.

Comment

• Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                Have Drake and Kawhi even spoken to each other or interacted during a game this season? I've seen Lowry speak with him but not Kawhi.
                                Just another reason to love Kawhi

Comment

Working...
                                X