Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    LOL Durant was hot last week. It happens. He's a great scorer. No one's denying that. But the reality is Kawhi can do anything that Durant can. Can't say the same thing about Durant. Kawhi can put up points just like Durant. Kawhi is a far SUPERIOR defender than Durant. And oh, Kawhi is a WINNER unlike Durant.

Winning matters right? Kawhi Leonard has the highest winning percentage of anyone ever in the history of the NBA. I think he has a winning percentage of 766%. Magic Johnson is 2nd, Larry Bird 3rd.

Also, before Kawhi, who was the last winger to win the DPOY and average 20 plus ppg? the answer is Michael Jordan.

Kawhi > Durant
    Durant is a winner t rex! He found his own team and won b2b finals mvps! Havent you heard? The hardest road!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Team doesn't equal player....you're STILL wrong but it's cool you don't get it

TORONTO — Another Golden State Warriors outing, another monstrous scoring night for Kevin Durant, and another reminder that we’re witnesses to an all-time great in his prime.

Durant dropped 51 points on Thursday, marking his third-straight game of at least 44 — the first player in a decade to make that claim — while carrying an average of 48 points per game in that span.
    LOL Durant was hot last week. It happens. He's a great scorer. No one's denying that. But the reality is Kawhi can do anything that Durant can. Can't say the same thing about Durant. Kawhi can put up points just like Durant. Kawhi is a far SUPERIOR defender than Durant. And oh, Kawhi is a WINNER unlike Durant.

Winning matters right? Kawhi Leonard has the highest winning percentage of anyone ever in the history of the NBA. I think he has a winning percentage of 766%. Magic Johnson is 2nd, Larry Bird 3rd.

Also, before Kawhi, who was the last winger to win the DPOY and average 20 plus ppg? the answer is Michael Jordan.

Kawhi > Durant

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    On TSN4, no less.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Just Is wrote: View Post
    It only makes sense that this is also the longest regular season game thread here as well.

I geniunely think this might end up being the regular season game of the year for the NBA as a whole.
    Until December 12th

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    It only makes sense that this is also the longest regular season game thread here as well.

I geniunely think this might end up being the regular season game of the year for the NBA as a whole.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Just wanted to say congratulations to all the members who have worked so hard to make this possible. These are fun times. Having been through the tough years makes them a little sweeter.

Hey, I just noticed that I have set a new record for most posts in a game thread. I don't expect it to last.
    Thanks Bob.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Just wanted to say congratulations to all the members who have worked so hard to make this possible. These are fun times. Having been through the tough years makes them a little sweeter.

Hey, I just noticed that I have set a new record for most posts in a game thread. I don't expect it to last.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    record

Leave a comment:

• TacoBreath
    replied
    +1 😎

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    record

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    the

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    This is

Leave a comment:

• meductic
    replied
    What is there about the idea of paying money to get a good executive and good players so that you can broadcast a saleable team does Rogers not get? Sorry... baseball lapse. Back to the Raps...

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    octothorp wrote: View Post
    With this post, this is now the longest regular-season gamethread in RR history, at 1036 posts, surpassing game #12 of the 2015 season, where we lost to GSW 115 to 110.

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...unt&order=desc

(note that while some older gamethreads have been merged, they appear to continue to be listed at the correct spot when sorted by reply-count.)

edit: whoops, this ties the record. Someone make another post to break it!
    You missed the OKC/Toronto game. 5th game of the 2015-2016 season:
    https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...nder-98/page53

Got to 1042 posts.... almost there!

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    octothorp wrote: View Post
    With this post, this is now the longest regular-season gamethread in RR history, at 1036 posts, surpassing game #12 of the 2015 season, where we lost to GSW 115 to 110.

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...unt&order=desc

(note that while some older gamethreads have been merged, they appear to continue to be listed at the correct spot when sorted by reply-count.)

edit: whoops, this ties the record. Someone make another post to break it!
    That #12 game... Massive Warriors comeback game?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X