X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer
    replied
    Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
    Unfortunately the same cant br said about American viewership.

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2018...s-raptors-tnt/
    Beat out the Clippers/King's game later that same night, with both teams being on the west coast which should have attracted some interest. Certainly the talking heads were all over the game as being the best of the season so far and a joy to watch for anyone who loves basketball. All super positive publicity. A lot of comment over the joy of the mano a mano nature of the contest, which threw some specific shade at the super team tendency of recent years.

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

Eh, oh well. No one is going to play football anyway in a few years. Right?! I mean assuming people care about head injuries and all...

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

more than 7

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    yo dude

Are you saying... the raps destroyed Alaska?!

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post
    Yeah making some noise for that was alright, it was pretty cool even though it didn't count, but if you're gonna do that, how about also being there on your seats cheering at the beginning of the second halves when it actually counts? Didn't notice much on this last game, but the first 5 minutes of of 3Qs at home the place usually looks totally empty.
    I actually thought last nights game was the best crowd of the season hands down

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

more than 7
    Is TS4 part of basic cable? Or is that record on a subscription channel too?

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Favourite part of the TNT broadcast - when Lowry's 50 ft. finger roll went in 7 seconds after the whistle, the crowd gave a standing O, and the crew had to explain that was after the whistle.

That's my Toronto pet peeve right there - the fans jump up and cheer for after the whistle dunks/shots all the time. Sometimes they're painfully waaaaay after the whistle. Pro tip: it didn't count, folks.
    Yeah making some noise for that was alright, it was pretty cool even though it didn't count, but if you're gonna do that, how about also being there on your seats cheering at the beginning of the second halves when it actually counts? Didn't notice much on this last game, but the first 5 minutes of of 3Qs at home the place usually looks totally empty.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

more than 7

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    My blood pressure rating during the game was about 185/129
    I took a couple of shots of whisky before OT and after OT just to get through the game. No lead was comfortable and I knew how good Durant can be.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Lol

At least a 7 on the Richter scale!
    yo dude

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Lol

did you write this before the earthquake In Alaska? if so your a physic man

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    I am going to be real with you coaching is help a lot putting in the right players at the right time. We have at least 5 levels more. Rating 7
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Favourite part of the TNT broadcast - when Lowry's 50 ft. finger roll went in 7 seconds after the whistle, the crowd gave a standing O, and the crew had to explain that was after the whistle.

That's my Toronto pet peeve right there - the fans jump up and cheer for after the whistle dunks/shots all the time. Sometimes they're painfully waaaaay after the whistle. Pro tip: it didn't count, folks.
    I interpreted the cheer as appreciation for a miraculous shot, fully knowing that it didn't count.

I'm going to give the ACC (not ScotiaBank) crowd the benefit of the doubt, and assume they didn't think Lowry would attempt a sky-high finger roll from the foul line in actual game play

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    My blood pressure rating during the game was about 185/129

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Come on, I cheered for that non-basket. That was awesome.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X