Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #24: Toronto Raptors 106 (20-4) - Cleveland Cavaliers 95 (4-18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
    Is anyone else having a hard time getting on Jack's website?
    Why would anyone by trying to get on Jack's website? Oh, the clothing?

Comment

• Missed the game.. can someone give me a quick recap? Noticed Lowry was out. Was that precautionary or is he hurt?

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
        Only thing stopping the raps from a championship is half court offense. In the playoff, in serious street ball , in any arena where talent is equal it comes down to possession for possession half court defends vs half court offense... we have to win that shit and we win it all
        Is our half court offence that bad? I know the bench's is but I think our starters are pretty good in the half court.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
          Why would anyone by trying to get on Jack's website? Oh, the clothing?
          I wanted a closer look at the sweaters lol. Looks like I may not be the only one, since I can't even get to it.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Missed the game.. can someone give me a quick recap? Noticed Lowry was out. Was that precautionary or is he hurt?
            Back pain, no details given but sounds minor

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
              I wanted a closer look at the sweaters lol. Looks like I may not be the only one, since I can't even get to it.
              I get on here no problem
              https://hellojack.entripyshirts.com/

Comment

Back pain, no details given but sounds minor
                Probably some soreness. I assume he could have played if he wanted to, but the team decided to rest him.

Comment

I get on here no problem
                  https://hellojack.entripyshirts.com/
                  Thanks! it's loading now.

Comment

Missed the game.. can someone give me a quick recap? Noticed Lowry was out. Was that precautionary or is he hurt?
                    Kyle was out, Fred ran point, ugly game, Kawhi made sure the Raps won.

FVV's game highlights:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Raps in 1st

Leafs in 1st and re-signed Nylander

Life is good

Comment

• Bucks lost to the Knicks and Warriors (with Steph) lost to the Pistons.

Weird night. Up 4 games in the East now

Comment

Bucks lost to the Knicks and Warriors (with Steph) lost to the Pistons.

Weird night. Up 4 games in the East now
                          League is competitive. There are only about 3-4 terrible teams. Even the bad teams play hard and have some talent.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            League is competitive. There are only about 3-4 terrible teams. Even the bad teams play hard and have some talent.
                            With the modern NBA, if your team hits 50% of their threes, any team can win. Teams shoot so many 3s now that if they go on fire for one night - anything can happen.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Is our half court offence that bad? I know the bench's is but I think our starters are pretty good in the half court.
                              It’s not bad, it’s just not clean enough. The best half court offense I ever seen was the year the spurs beat Miami with LeBron wade bosh. They played perfect it was like watching a machine work.

Comment

• I remember when the bulls made there championship runs I never had a doubt they would win enough tho other teams had more overall talent because there offence was clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X