Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #24: Toronto Raptors 106 (20-4) - Cleveland Cavaliers 95 (4-18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lool
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
      Sounds like a good way to gain an unexpected loss.
      I'm all for managing minutes (especially for Kyle. Kawhi and Serge) but every win needs to be managed as a win.
      They'd still win. Cavs on a second night of b2b, banged up with George Hill probably not playing. It'd be a good game for FVV/Wright/CJ/OG to get some good minutes and hone their shots.

Comment

Tough times for DeMar, Pops and the Spurs

San Antonio has given up 135 points or more in an NBA-high four games this season. Heading into 2018-19, San Antonio had given up 135 points or more in only two outings during Popovich's entire tenure.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Game day! Tough one, ECF champions.

Comment

SN:
            "The Warriors without Stephen Curry and Draymond Green are hard to gauge, but any team that can survive Durant and Klay Thompson combining for 74 should feel good putting a feather in its cap afterward.

And when that team knows it has a former Finals MVP on its roster who will put up 37 points on 14-for-24 shooting in a marquee matchup, the team should feel good about its chances in June."

Comment

SN:
              "The Raptors entered this season hoping that new blood could help exorcise old demons. Thursday night obviously won’t answer any playoff questions in Toronto, but it was a start. Curry’s absence meant that anything the Raptors did in that game would come with an asterisk, and in that case, going to the brink and thriving in overtime was probably more encouraging than a blowout would’ve been."

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                They'd still win. Cavs on a second night of b2b, banged up with George Hill probably not playing. It'd be a good game for FVV/Wright/CJ/OG to get some good minutes and hone their shots.
                I get the logic. I just disagree.
                If the NBA has taught us anything this season, it's that the worst team can surprise the best on any given night. It's happening every week to every team but the Raptors lol
                Don't make guaranteed win nights any harder than you have to....

Comment

Houston scored 70 points in the first half against the Spurs last night and added 40 points in the third quarter before sitting their starters for the 4th Q.

THIS is what I want from the Raptors against the Cavs tonight. Rest Kawhi, Lowry and Serge a bit but we can't aford to just sit them imo. If you're sitting anyone, it's Lowry alone.

Comment

I would personally start FVV, Lowry, Kawhi, OG and JV

Siakam is a workhorse but he could use a little breather as well. Ibaka doesnt play heavy mins like last year since him and JV generally alternate, but would rest him a bit. I think Monroe is more that capable against the Cavs to get mins.

I would put Kawhi and Kyle on a short leash too...try not to play both guys over 20 mins.

Hopefully Raps pull it out....

Comment

Why does everyone want players to sit? They played Thursday. They've had a day off. No one needs to sit unless they are injured. This sitting players is getting ridiculous.

Comment

sanyo wrote: View Post
                        I would personally start FVV, Lowry, Kawhi, OG and JV

Siakam is a workhorse but he could use a little breather as well. Ibaka doesnt play heavy mins like last year since him and JV generally alternate, but would rest him a bit. I think Monroe is more that capable against the Cavs to get mins.

I would put Kawhi and Kyle on a short leash too...try not to play both guys over 20 mins.

Hopefully Raps pull it out....
                        Well.. Pascal routinely played all 40 minutes of college games in his draft year at New Mexico State.... He did this 3 or 4 times.... He is tireless and he likes to play... If he wants a rest he'll ask.. Unlikely though.

The Cavs are .. in a word.. shit. They just got stomped last night by 25 or more. And they are on a second night of a back to back.... Yes.. HOPEFULLY .. the Raps can pull it out.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                          Why does everyone want players to sit? They played Thursday. They've had a day off. No one needs to sit unless they are injured. This sitting players is getting ridiculous.
                          Kyle's body is good for 82 games. No more.

Comment

Nylander is staying.

Comment

Kyle won't play, back problems

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Kyle's body is good for 82 games. No more.
                                rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Kyle won't play, back problems
                                Tell us more rocstradamus

Comment

Working...
                                X