Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game #25: Denver Nuggets 106 (16-7) - Toronto Raptors 103 (20-5)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #25: Denver Nuggets 106 (16-7) - Toronto Raptors 103 (20-5)

PROJECTED STARTERS

AT

------

NOTES:
    • Not sure if Serge starts this one as Jokic is a pretty big dude
    • Denver is now tied for the top seed in the west
    • They're on a five game winning streak; ours is at eight
    • For all their offensive weapons Denver has the 8th ranked offense and actually the 4th best defense
    • Kyle is questionable with his back but we could use him against pesky Canadian Blue Arrow Maple Curry Jamal Murray
    Last edited by Scraptor; Sun Dec 2nd, 2018, 10:33 PM.

Looks good (but the game is at 7:30)

Comment

A 5:30pm start would suck. I guess Albertans and West Coasters get screwed on a daily basis.

My man #ScraptorForTheWinStreak

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        5:30 in Denver
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I still have nightmares from the last time we visited Denver. Let's avenge that beat-down please
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Keep the streak scraptor!!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              A 5:30pm start would suck. I guess Albertans and West Coasters get screwed on a daily basis.

Yep tell me about it get 3 beers in me then 7 o clock rolls around and i lose my motivation to make dinner

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Mack North wrote: View Post

Yeah sorry everybody I always convert the times into mountain in my head as I am here on Hoth I mean Calgary

Mack if you or one of the mods could edit the title that'd be awesome, it won't let me change it

Comment

Don't scare me like that again Scrap. I was about to start coming up with an excuse to leave work 2 hours early
                  OG is our king

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    Yep tell me about it get 3 beers in me then 7 o clock rolls around and i lose my motivation to make dinner
                    3 beers ARE dinner ....

Comment

Comment

The Felder-Boucher-Adel trio has been killing it in the 905. Mahlalela doing something right down there

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                          The Felder-Boucher-Adel trio has been killing it in the 905. Mahlalela doing something right down there
                          They're curently 9-3 and winners of 4 in a row. Nice.
                          Now if someone down there can shoot the 3 at 40% ....

Comment

Denver is coming in as just about as hot as the Raps are. 6-4 in their last 10 but winners of 5 in a row.
                            Should be a good challenge and no altitude issues to deal with ......

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              They're curently 9-3 and winners of 4 in a row. Nice.
                              Now if someone down there can shoot the 3 at 40% ....
                              Yeah that'd be nice. I know Boucher is technically a PF-C, but I wonder if they gave him some of CJ's minutes at SF how he would do.

Durant played a lot SF in OKC, and is about the same height as Boucher. I think if Boucher went down a position and didn't have to deal with big C's (or PF's), he would thrive. He's tall but he's too light to play C/PF. He would defend better then CJ, shoot the 3 better, while also being more effective in rebounding & blocking. It would kill CJ's confidence if he lost minutes to Boucher, so I'd think twice before doing it, but I think it would help the team...

Comment

Working...
                              X