Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #25: Denver Nuggets 106 (16-7) - Toronto Raptors 103 (20-5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    People constantly conflate personnel, management and coaching. Without defending Hoiberg, exactly what moves did the Bulls management make to help him succeed? Hoiberg is the fall guy for GarPax's questionable decisions. Maybe Hoiberg is a lousy NBA coach, maybe he isn't. But GarPax definitely set him up for failure. That's the way I see it.
    Joey wrote: View Post
    I remember reading something about how none of the players actually liked playing for him ... which is probably important. If he's lost the team, then he needs to go. Brett Brown has managed to work through the transition because even when they were bad, he had the players respect.
    Yeah I don't understand this decision at all. They never really gave him a decent roster and then this year they had injuries to Markkanen, Dunn, Portis, and Valentine. If the players didn't like playing for him then fire him before the season so you can have a new coach and system in place. It's not like losing a bunch of games with major injuries tells you anything new about his coaching abilities or lack thereof.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      She probably wasnt cleaning the dishes correctly

Ayoooo
      I hope your mama slaps you for this joke after she recovers

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Weird af news: Kay Felder from Raptors 905 was arrested for choking a woman after dinner
        Yeah, just saw this. Certainly sounds bad. Hopefully for him there is a side of the story that involves this not happening.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
          I for one am shocked....
          oxygen/hyperbaric/CBD/miracle

Comment

I've been away from the forums for a few days. Have we already talked about this? ESPN is doing a full day of Raptors "All Access" for Wednesday's game vs. Philly.

ESPN today announced that its special “All-Access” content initiative is returning on Wednesday, Dec. 5 for a full day of coverage dedicated to the Toronto Raptors, who currently hold the NBA’s best record. The initiative is called Toronto All-Access, and it will feature exclusive Raptors content across ESPN platforms throughout the day, culminating with a prime-time national telecast of the Raptors vs. Philadelphia 76ers at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN. Mike Breen, analyst Doris Burke and reporter Tom Rinaldi will provide commentary for the game.

Toronto All-Access coverage on Dec. 5 will start on ESPN Radio’s Golic & Wingo in the 6 a.m. hour and continuing through ESPN’s late-night SportsCenter shows. Other contributing platforms include The Jump, NBA Countdown, Get Up!, First Take, all editions of SportsCenter, and more.
            https://espnmediazone.com/us/press-r...on-december-5/

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              I've been away from the forums for a few days. Have we already talked about this? ESPN is doing a full day of Raptors "All Access" for Wednesday's game vs. Philly.

https://espnmediazone.com/us/press-r...on-december-5/
              Sportscenter will take place in Toronto? I wonder what sportscentre thinks of this
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Zach Lowe has an excellent (as usual) recap of the Hoiberg era:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-ton-work-left

The bottom line is this: If you know after those three-plus seasons that Hoiberg is either a good or a bad NBA coach, I am both impressed and a little worried about the confidence you have in your convictions. I freely admit I have little idea. The Bulls have had zero on-court identity over that entire span, and a lot of that confusion -- likely most of it -- lays at the feet of Gar Forman and John Paxson above him.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Sportscenter will take place in Toronto? I wonder what sportscentre thinks of this
                  I see what you did there.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    Zach Lowe has an excellent (as usual) recap of the Hoiberg era:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-ton-work-left
                    Reading this, I'm so thankful we have stable management/ownership.

Comment

To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...iolence-charge

Im not sure if somebody already was able to pick up this story.

Comment

Coach of the month should be announced soon. Its probably gonna be either Nurse or Casey. Bud might have had a chance but mil finished Nov badly.
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Coach of the month should be announced soon. Its probably gonna be either Nurse or Casey. Bud might have had a chance but mil finished Nov badly.
                            It's Nurse! First of many.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              It's Nurse! First of many.
                              wow Casey must be fuming
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                wow Casey must be fuming
                                Casey will probably get one too if the Pistons can keep beating teams like the Warriors. They have garbage at three positions (1-2-3) and are still hanging in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X