Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

DRAKE now has a Locker in the Raptors Dressing Room .. WTF or not really

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DRAKE now has a Locker in the Raptors Dressing Room .. WTF or not really

    I just read that Drake now has DeRozan's old locker . When is to much Drake ???

  • KeonClark
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I'd be ok with Sam Jackson having his own locker.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nilanka
    replied
    I'd be ok with Sam Jackson having his own locker.

    Leave a comment:


  • G__Deane
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Nah they cool now. G_Deane is Pusha T


    Pusha D

    Leave a comment:


  • golden
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Nah they cool now. G_Deane is Pusha T
    That's exactly what a burner account is for. When you say you're cool with somebody, but you really aren't.

    Leave a comment:


  • MixxAOR
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    G_Deane = Meek Mill burner account?
    Nah they cool now. G_Deane is Pusha T

    Leave a comment:


  • golden
    replied
    G_Deane = Meek Mill burner account?

    Leave a comment:


  • G__Deane
    replied
    How can anyone listen to dreck like Hotline Bling and think it's good music?

    I'd shake my fist at drunky drake and tell him to get off my lawn

    If the Raptors think he actually brings them positive press or vibes or could actually help attract free agents to Toronto (we've seen zero evidence of that) then I'm actually OK with him as "Global Ambassador". It's the goofy courtside antics I'm tired of and the locker room spot is ridiculous. If it wasn't him, I'd almost believe they were pulling a joke on the media....

    Leave a comment:


  • Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    I hate his music its as boring as fuk Id rather listen to paint dry but if thats what the kids like thats alright

    Leave a comment:


  • sanyo
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    lol. I didn't think this thread would get to 10 posts, but it's gonna go at least 4 pages. Lmao.

    People, in the big picture Drake is nothing but goodness for the franchise. All of Toronto, in fact. There was one marketing company that estimated Drake's value to be worth at least a few hundred million in free advertising for the City of Toronto. Hundreds of millions. Absorb that.

    If the Raps had 3 or 4 global megastars courtside, the TV cameras would be panning to them during games, but we don't. Drake is it. And we should be thankful. And this comes from somebody that hates his music.
    Come on we got Automotive Aristocrat Nav Bhatia and Real Estate Powerhouse Sam McDadi at courtside!

    Leave a comment:


  • KeonClark
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Blame Lowry if you don't like Drake getting his own locker:

    Lmao I'm glad I watched that. Green is hilarious. "I just dont like how its spelt. It's written swagless."

    Leave a comment:


  • golden
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Blame Lowry if you don't like Drake getting his own locker:

    Lowry just went up a few notches in my books. He's got a future in business.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joey
    replied
    Blame Lowry if you don't like Drake getting his own locker:

    Leave a comment:


  • G__Deane
    replied
    RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    You're taking this way too seriously (IMO). He's providing Raptors:

    A) Relevance, as he's the homegrown star everyone in the world knows and he chooses to be Raptors superfan. Makes Raptors look like a big market team. which they are but inferiority complex is still there, for the fans at least.
    B) Enetertainment, I would rather watch his trash talk every single game than cheerleaders or boring timeout events. He brings that IT at least outside of the court, I don't care if he's drunk or high, he shows up with emotion as a fan, which many fans in NBA lack.
    C) This will end up attracting a star, at least influencing the decision, having a chance to hang out with Drake, just because the guy loves his music. People end up in LA for that reason, to be able to hang out with the pop culture "elite". Raptors can offer the same to small extent.
    Well I just respectfully disagree but I really don't think too much about it until I see some goofy publicity(?) stunt like the locker room idiocy.You can plainly see from this thread and more widely that's he quickly becoming seen as more of a needless distraction and delivering less and less of the proposed benefits. Especially the playful trolling of players like Durant and LeBron who proceed to go off and take it out on the Raptors.

    Maybe it takes a Kawhi to tell him to one it down as he's no longer endearing himself to more and more fans and clearly hurting the team. Maybe fans will feel different if he ever attracts a superstar to Toronto like you think he's capable of but failed to do so far.

    Be the Global Embassador instead fo the global embarrassment .... just dial it back a few notches.

    Leave a comment:


  • RandomGuy
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    This has nothing to do with his music. It's the courtside behaviour and camera/attention seeking, pandered to by Jack and Matt and the broadcast crew.

    At least with Jack Nicholson or Mark Wahlburg or Jay Z or Beyonce or Billy Crystal, they just show the cameo at the game and don't feel the need to flash to them at every break. They also don't run on the floor or have a locker in the home dressing room. Spike Lee was also annoying for awhile but I don't watch Knicks games so who knows
    You're taking this way too seriously (IMO). He's providing Raptors:

    A) Relevance, as he's the homegrown star everyone in the world knows and he chooses to be Raptors superfan. Makes Raptors look like a big market team. which they are but inferiority complex is still there, for the fans at least.
    B) Enetertainment, I would rather watch his trash talk every single game than cheerleaders or boring timeout events. He brings that IT at least outside of the court, I don't care if he's drunk or high, he shows up with emotion as a fan, which many fans in NBA lack.
    C) This will end up attracting a star, at least influencing the decision, having a chance to hang out with Drake, just because the guy loves his music. People end up in LA for that reason, to be able to hang out with the pop culture "elite". Raptors can offer the same to small extent.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X