Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #26: PHI @ TOR, Wednesday December 5th 2018, 8 PM ET

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • consmap wrote: View Post
    Fuck that guy
    Hard

    Comment


    • KHD wrote: View Post
      lmao paul pierce still thinks philly is better

      Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Kawhi basically cancels out and trumps butler at every facet of basketball
        Butler to Kawhi is like American beer to Canadian beer.

        Comment


        • Leonard 5 steals 0 fouls
          Abbas wrote:

          First of all i was my own source

          Comment


          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Still a lot of issues with this team. Other Eastern teams got more issues though
            Meh, I'm down to it's mostly just shooting. Our 4 guards shot 25%. That won't happen on a regular basis.

            Got three solid quarters tonight. Won handily.

            Comment


            • KHD wrote: View Post
              lmao paul pierce still thinks philly is better
              Pierce's kids need to finally put him in a nursing home .....

              Comment


              • golden wrote: View Post
                Hope nobody forgets those Greg Monroe minutes. We got him specifically for games like tonight. Those were key minutes in the game that kept things afloat.
                ya 1st star JV 2nd star kawhi 3rd star mooooooose
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                Comment


                • Oh spurs vs Lakers now

                  If Lowry hurries home he can watch DeRozan lose to James and reminisce on old times
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    ya 1st star JV 2nd star kawhi 3rd star mooooooose
                    How is Kawhi the 2nd star? lol
                    What it do baybeeee!!

                    Comment


                    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Oh spurs vs Lakers now

                      If Lowry hurries home he can watch DeRozan lose to James and reminisce on old times
                      Hey, Spurs beat them twice already
                      Abbas wrote:

                      First of all i was my own source

                      Comment


                      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Oh spurs vs Lakers now

                        If Lowry hurries home he can watch DeRozan lose to James and reminisce on old times
                        Lowry lives in the penthouse above ACC in those condos lol he should be there in 10 mins after his shower.

                        Comment


                        • golden wrote: View Post
                          Butler to Kawhi is like American beer to Canadian beer.
                          American beer is so bad.

                          Comment


                          • slaw wrote: View Post
                            Meh, I'm down to it's mostly just shooting. Our 4 guards shot 25%. That won't happen on a regular basis.

                            Got three solid quarters tonight. Won handily.
                            Back to back, Lowry and FVV once again ice cold from 3 against better teams. They seem to be loading up against the weak sisters.

                            Comment


                            • So, Lowry is still pissed at Masai trading for Kawhi because....... ?

                              Comment


                              • KHD wrote: View Post
                                lmao paul pierce still thinks philly is better
                                LOL. Basketball when played between the best teams is about match-ups and Philly doesn't have any they can exploit against Toronto, at least consistently. Butler is going to be a problem in a 7-game series but Raps are too much across the board for the 76ers.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X