Game #26: PHI @ TOR, Wednesday December 5th 2018, 8 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    When this team shares the rock and doesn't just rely on 3pt shooting to score, they are scary good. You can tell how much more locked in they get defensively, when everybody in the 9/10 man rotation is engaged offensively. When Kyle starts playing like himself again (offensively) and the 3pt shots start dropping... no limit to what this team could accomplish!
    Too many teams looking almost ONLY or certainly primarily to shoot the three. Going inside is just to collapse the D and open the three spot up where at least three of your players are camped out, even guys who shouldn't be. We don't have the horses to shoot the number of threes that the new NBA wants to see.

Danny Green yes, Kawhi sure, Lowry when he's on, occasionally FVV, maybe Serge, once in awhile JV, Siakam .... just too many guys who hit low percentages taking too many. It's like they've all been told they have to take at least 3-5 a game like they're Golden State. We just don't have those horses imo. This has been an issue for a couple of years and isn't rectified by just taking more and magically the % made will improve.

Comment

• Two big things I wanted to see after the Denver game: Raps outrebounded Philly 53-49 (every player had at least one rebound except for Wright); and Toronto 'only' shot 29 threes as opposed to 41 against Denver showing a willingness and ability to go inside when the long range game isn't working.

Comment

• Send fvv to 905 already bring up the 905 guy i forget his name

Im with golden deaner 95% of “craft” beer is shiite. Ill stick with my hoegaarden, pilsner urquell and kronenberg blanc

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
          Send fvv to 905 already bring up the 905 guy i forget his name

Im with golden deaner 95% of “craft” beer is shiite. Ill stick with my hoegaarden, pilsner urquell and kronenberg blanc
          One of my absolute favs.

Also appreciate a good stout.

Comment

• One of the things Philly did successfully with the size + mobility of Embiid and Simmons is take away Siakam's space. He just didn't have the room in that game that he usually gets.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
              Send fvv to 905 already bring up the 905 guy i forget his name

I'm an unashamed hop-head. 80+ IBU IPA's is where it's at. It's like good red wine or spicy food, after a while more is betterer
              Collective Arts (Hamilton) Ransack the Universe or Rhyme and Reason, Flying Monkeys (Barrie) Hoptical Illusion or Smashbomb, Amsterdam's (Toronto) Boneshaker. I used to like Mill Streets (Toronto) Tankhouse Ale until Labatt's/Anheuser/InBev bought them and now I won't touch it out of principle. Their session Ales and IPA are only OK.

Pilsner Urquell is great as a trainer beer Wheat beer? Blah!

Bigger beers from smaller breweries that don't have to pasteurize or otherwise preserve are better lol but they sure aren't for everyone.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                One of my absolute favs.

Also appreciate a good stout.
                👍🏻 If you havent had Hoegaarden (you probably have) but I find the two pretty close.

Comment

• Seriously though fred needs to go 905 and sort out his shit. I dont think hes a i got paid so im not trying though type guy thank goodness.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    I'm an unashamed hop-head. 80+ IBU IPA's is where it's at. It's like good red wine or spicy food, after a while more is betterer
                    Collective Arts (Hamilton) Ransack the Universe or Rhyme and Reason, Flying Monkeys (Barrie) Hoptical Illusion or Smashbomb, Amsterdam's (Toronto) Boneshaker. I used to like Mill Streets (Toronto) Tankhouse Ale until Labatt's/Anheuser/InBev bought them and now I won't touch it out of principle. Their session Ales and IPA are only OK.

Pilsner Urquell is great as a trainer beer Wheat beer? Blah!

Bigger beers from smaller breweries that don't have to pasteurize or otherwise preserve are better lol but they sure aren't for everyone.
                    Yes it sounds like your a hop head 😝 Amsterdam is ok went there years ago it was only place to get beer when beer stores were closed on sundays. I frequented upper canada brewery in the 80s me and my crew knew them so we got free testers - for hours .if im not mistaking upper canada was like the first “craft” brewery around mid/late 80s IPAs I dont get. Wheat beers are tha bomb bro. Cold hoegaarden in their frozen mug is delicious heaven

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        We outdrew Golden State comparable! Damn!
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Imagine how high those ratings would be if Canadians actually had legitimate access to view ESPN games.

And that's part of the reason why US networks are reluctant to air our games, because Canadians have to watch on TSN/Sportsnet instead.

Comment

Casual Fans are beginning to notice.

Great News !

Hello Adam Silver and his Zebras.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/fu39rYEHr84

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                Imagine how high those ratings would be if Canadians actually had legitimate access to view ESPN games.

And that's part of the reason why US networks are reluctant to air our games, because Canadians have to watch on TSN/Sportsnet instead.
                                Does mlse have a particular reason for not plugging to to ESPN for those games? Best i can come up with is that you're paying Matt jack and leo for 82 games regardless and want your moneys worth.

But in the playoffs, blue Jays use the American broadcast and it has a way more big time feel. Raps still dont do it in playoffs
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X