Game #26: PHI @ TOR, Wednesday December 5th 2018, 8 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    MVP chants are the cheesiest thing ever.
    They should be reserved for HUGE plays late in HUGE games late in season or playoffs. Not just every free throw appearance in November
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kawhi is getting no help. He's probably thinking fuck this I'm going to LA
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I think Fred lost all his BBIQ in the summer.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Man..tough tough game...Raps defense is all world and the offence is just short of pathetic other than Leonard....

Wonder if nick puts in C.J.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Jonas hasn't played much tonight because of foul trouble but his defense has been really solid.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
              I think Fred lost all his BBIQ in the summer.
              Fred is making it his mission to always be a poor mans Lowry. They suck at the same time too. Except Lowry is playing D.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Kawhi is getting no help. He's probably thinking fuck this I'm going to LA
                This is why I keep saying they need to make a trade. Kawhi is the ONLY go to guy they have. The Sixers for example have 3.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

at this point he may every well, especially if Clips playing well.

But we wont know until June...

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    Man..tough tough game...Raps defense is all world and the offence is just short of pathetic other than Leonard....

Wonder if nick puts in C.J.
                    CJ struggled all year, but funnily enough if anyone can get hot its him.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                      This is why I keep saying they need to make a trade. Kawhi is the ONLY go to guy they have. The Sixers for example have 3.
                      Well we do have Green but somehow he barely shoots at the end. Kyle is supposed to be one but he just goes into his disappearing acts.

Comment

Bruh team is deep. How often had Kawhi been the only one?

Comment

• If you can't hit 3's, and this team clearly has settled in as a team that cannot, your offence cant be standing around chucking 3's.

Comment

• to be fair butler and reddick are the only ones doing anything for philly... even embiid has been shit today

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Bruh team is deep. How often had Kawhi been the only one?
                              I wanna believe that! but fuck man these performances can't continue
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I wanna believe that! but fuck man these performances can't continue
                                Its December.

Comment

Working...
                                X