Game #26: PHI @ TOR, Wednesday December 5th 2018, 8 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    This is team will be terrifying when they get their 3 point shot back. Terrible shooting from everyone except Kawhi and up 15.
    Yep..they went 8 for 29...
    Inside of that lousy number ...Leonard went 5 of 6..
    Which means the rest of those bona tide NBA players went a very very putrid 3 of 26.....11%...

It’s gotta swing soon..and when it does ..whoever they are playing will get their doors blown off.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      Who was the last player to win thr DPOY + MVP in the same year? Jordan?

I think Kawhi has a great chance to do it this year. He should be the leading candidate for the DPOY + MVP.
      Also, I feel like he has a good chance but needs to play at least a few back2baccks
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        Go to Denver. It will change the way you think about beer. Best craft beer in the world.
        Oh for sure, but it's still not real beer. Best no-name local beers I've ever had have been in Germany (no surprise), Japan (surprisingly) and Czech Republic (pilsener, of course).

Comment

How is Kawhi the 2nd star? lol
          Kawhi was played amazing but JV swung the game
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            When the Raps lose these games there's a lot of "They can't win against good teams!"

But when they win these games we don't hear the opposite - just silence. I don't get it ;p
            People see what they want to see. Theyll watch hockey and go "this guy ALWAYS gives the puck away he sucks." And conviently forget all the good plays just focusing and looking for the giveaways
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Actually they have way more good beer than we do. Just TONS more bad beer.
              The micro market in Colorado, California, Oregon, New Mexico, Arizona etc is excellent.
              At 10 bucks a case ..you can overlook a few things.
              - TGO

Comment

Who was the last player to win thr DPOY + MVP in the same year? Jordan?

I think Kawhi has a great chance to do it this year. He should be the leading candidate for the DPOY + MVP.
                If lebron wins 50 with that rag tag crew of misfits I mean itd be tough
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  People see what they want to see. Theyll watch hockey and go "this guy ALWAYS gives the puck away he sucks." And conviently forget all the good plays just focusing and looking for the giveaways

Jake Gardiner fan?
                  - TGO

Comment

• Raps more than held their own on the defensive glass tonight...just have to wait for the shooting touch from 3 to return.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      At 10 bucks a case ..you can overlook a few things.
                      You want budget you go for Stroh's. Best part of drinking Stroh's are the dives that serve it. That's real 'murica right there. Try to make it out of there without getting into a scrap or worse.

Comment

• Kawhi Leonard is playing on another level lately.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                          JV playing pretty well with Embiid... I think you ride JV today and see what you got, Ibaka wasnt able to handle Embiid.

Hell try Monroe, we know he's no BS on the court and we may need grit today
                          Sanyo Nostradamus

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            Raps more than held their own on the defensive glass tonight...just have to wait for the shooting touch from 3 to return.
                            Was really nice to see the rebounding.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              If lebron wins 50 with that rag tag crew of misfits I mean itd be tough
                              Curry's averaging 30/5/6 on 52/50/93 shooting splits. He's been absolutely insane (when healthy) this year
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Funny reading the 76ers sites and how down so many of the posters are on Simmons and Embiid. One thing I will say, and I like Philly's team, is how little their games have progressed. Both are really good but limited players.

Comment

Working...
                                X