• JV showin up!!

Comment

• JV beasting
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Lowry with dimes to JV
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The bench is so TRASH. CJ Miles should not be getting any floor time whatsoever.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
            The bench is so TRASH. CJ Miles should not be getting any floor time whatsoever.
            Is there any possible way CJ could be better than Richardson, some of the other 905s or any number of guys playing in China? I wish he didn't seem like such a nice guy. Would be easier to hate.

Comment

• Lowry turning into Alvin Williams right before our eyes.

Comment

The bench is so TRASH. CJ Miles should not be getting any floor time whatsoever.
                meh I'd keep giving him time to see if he can get his shot back. but if norm can give us good mins when he returns he probably should be outta rotation

Comment

• Good on Nurse for recognizing JV's dominance and not only giving him the start, but extended minutes to close out the half.

Comment

• Will JV get a chance at a career record in pts in this game?
                    What's his record? 32?

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                      Will JV get a chance at a career record in pts in this game?
                      What's his record? 32?
                      depends if Lowry and Kawhi keep finding him on rolls
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        meh I'd keep giving him time to see if he can get his shot back. but if norm can give us good mins when he returns he probably should be outta rotation
                        This is game what, 27? it's not like he's hot and cold all year. He's cold all year. He's shooting 28% from 3. That's a lot worse than any of Carroll's 2 years here.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

This is game what, 27? it's not like he's hot and cold all year. He's cold all year. He's shooting 28% from 3. That's a lot worse than any of Carroll's 2 years here.
                          yep game 27 and we're 21 5 we got the luxury of letting our 10th man trying to get back on track. CJ can be a big x factor as we saw last year I wouldn't give up on him till around all star break or norm take his mins

Comment

• As for Miles being a good guy. I don't give a damn. I don't care if you're a good dude off the court. I don't care if you're Dennis Rodman off the court. I want results.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                              Is there any possible way CJ could be better than Richardson, some of the other 905s or any number of guys playing in China? I wish he didn't seem like such a nice guy. Would be easier to hate.
                              He needs to burn his PJs and man up.
                              #No more silk

Comment

• lol pascal contested a shot on his knees

Comment

Working...
                                X