Game #27: TOR @ BKN, Friday December 7th 2018, 7:30 PM ET, SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Then he brought him back and he got burned on 3 straight possessions by Russell. Nurse made the right call taking him out on the last defensive possession.
    Well, down by one, should've had him in for the last possession.

Shooting absolutely abysmally from 3, no need to end on one.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
      Green only got 2 shots off today, inexcusaBULL.

Come on man.. how did he only get 2 shots? Our best shooter...

WHat fucking bullshit!!!
      OG(who can't shoot) on the other hand took 3 straight in a span of a minute.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• End the Madness. Get Beal
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          End the Madness. Get Beal
          Fuck Beal.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            What are you talking about? Russell made long jumpers with JV in the vicinity? Did you not see what Fred was doing in the 4th? They put FVV in tons of PnRs and he was done leading to constant 2 on 1s.

As soon as JV went out, Allen got the open layup for the win.
            Yup. Did you see the lineup he put out? Siakam at C, Kawhi at PF, pretty sure that was the first time seeing that lineup. Like I said, experimenting against a crappy team, win or lose. I'm not gonna overreact on a loss against the Nets lol.

On to the real challenge on Sunday.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
              Fuck Beal.
              Enjoy losing then

Comment

End the Madness. Get Beal
                +1

They need another star to truly contend. If Lowry is your 2nd best player, then you're not a championship team.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                  This is the most angry I've been since the CJ covering Love debacle. Just ridiculous. But Lowry's inability to shoot actually cost us the game. This is becoming a real problem. He can't shoot and he won't shoot and neither one is acceptable in a starting point guard. Leonard actually missed some makable shots near the end too but he made so many others you have to accept that. Well....I hope the Warriors take care of the Bucks. But I'm officially worried.
                  3 for 29 from three was the reason. Never should have had to go to OT in the first place
                  Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Dec 7, 2018, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Kawahi took too long with the ball at the end, and Kyle should've taken that last shot.

Comment

• what happened to this team's 3 point shooting?

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
                        Kawahi took too long with the ball at the end, and Kyle should've taken that last shot.
                        Result would've been the same.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Yup. Did you see the lineup he put out? Siakam at C, Kawhi at PF, pretty sure that was the first time seeing that lineup. Like I said, experimenting against a crappy team, win or lose. I'm not gonna overreact on a loss against the Nets lol.

On to the real challenge on Sunday.
                          I see your point.

You're asking JV to come off the bench for the first time. He's playing his lowest minutes of his career and is being a good soldier. He dominates tonight and you try and experiment that doesn't involve him? It doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

• I think Kawhi is exhausted. meanwhile Lowry 1/8

Comment

Result would've been the same.
                              You're probably right...but he should be in a position to take and make those.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                3 for 29 from three was the reason.
                                Maybe but Kyle has to be one of the guys who makes the threes and his attempts look just horrible right now. Most of them are off the backboard; not even close. I can see why he doesn't want to shoot but still......

Comment

Working...
                                X