No announcement yet.

Game #27: TOR @ BKN, Friday December 7th 2018, 7:30 PM ET, SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just glad we won't see Dirty Delly in the playoffs now.

Edit: Also, based on PER, Cavs win the trade according to ESPN Trade Machine. Bucks need the money to resign Brook Lopez next year. Interesting move, but I'm not convinced it tips the needle in the playoffs
    Last edited by can't teach wingspan; Fri Dec 7, 2018, 07:30 PM.

Comment

The Bucks sending their 1st and 2nd round 2021 picks is also a gamble for Milwaukee

Henson, although currently injured, has averaged 9.4 points and 4.1 rebounds per game against the Raptors

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Edit: But damn they gave up a lot
        They did. I mean George Hill is a good pickup and is a better player than Dellavadova, but they're also sending Henson (who's a pretty good player imo), plus their two 2021 picks. Probably make them a bit better this year, but not having those picks in 2021 is significant.

Comment

So who's next on the CLE fire sale? JR Smith? Do they keep Rodney Hood because he's expiring?

Comment

can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post
            So who's next on the CLE fire sale? JR Smith? Do they keep Rodney Hood because he's expiring?
            They also send Dekker to Bucks.

Comment

JV starting tonight.

Hopefully we see a lot of OG with the starters too, and let Siakam wreck the opposing bench. Will also be interesting to see if Wright continues to be the primary initiator with the bench - in theory, Serge's PnP game (even to the midrange) should open up the lane beautifully for Wright's herky jerky drives.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Restored. That can't be good karma for the game though ... Lol

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                  They did. I mean George Hill is a good pickup and is a better player than Dellavadova, but they're also sending Henson (who's a pretty good player imo), plus their two 2021 picks. Probably make them a bit better this year, but not having those picks in 2021 is significant.
                  It's a money deal for Bucks. Hill only has $1M guaranteed next year so they can waive him. Now the Bucks can use that extra cap space to resign Middleton without going into the tax.

Hill is a pretty good veteran to have off the bench. I believe he's shooting in the 40%'s as well.

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                    Duncan was damn dominate. You could build a team because he did everything right.
                    Okay.....you guys are right about Duncan. It was a quiet sort of domination. I was a big Suns fan when he was at his peak and you didn't worry about him that much but he never had a bad game. I wonder if we'll ever see his like again? Philly might think Embiid will be that kind of player but seems unlikely. Duncan kind of had a Kawhi Leonard mentality in a larger body.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                      Restored. That can't be good karma for the game though ... Lol
                      Automatic L
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Mandatory watching for anyone who doesn't remember where we were. Courtesy of E Koreen's piece at the Athletic

Damn, I miss Dwight Bikes

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Automatic L
                          Phew. Balanced restored. Lol

Comment

hopefully jv can come in riding hot off that 4tg Q
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Brooklyn loving that D

Comment

Hahaha OMG - refs starting off early tonight - they love the D too

Comment

Working...
                                X