Kawhi is playing out of position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawhi is playing out of position

You know I got to come with the hot takes !!! This one has a lot of Merit.

Kawhi size puts him at the 3 defensively but on offense he is a shooting guard.

All we have to do is switch his position in the sets and I bet money he scores 40 a night

I think you play what you defend. He is a 3. I think he could play a 2 if we put OG at the 3.

Comment

raptors fans turning on lowry we love it

Comment

Yup if a guys not showing up to work you tell him get your ass into work dont care if youve been good before or you’ll be a good employee when you get back - get your ass in now or your fired! I cant stay at home and boss calls and tell him I know you hold me to a high standard boss doesnt want to hear my bullshit wants my ass into work. Sore back? - fine get a dictors note and stay home. 30M a year get your shit together. I cant afford to take my kids to games because of salaries like that so stfu and get to work Lowry!

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
          Yup if a guys not showing up to work you tell him get your ass into work dont care if youve been good before or you’ll be a good employee when you get back - get your ass in now or your fired! I cant stay at home and boss calls and tell him I know you hold me to a high standard boss doesnt want to hear my bullshit wants my ass into work. Sore back? - fine get a dictors note and stay home. 30M a year get your shit together. I cant afford to take my kids to games because of salaries like that so stfu and get to work Lowry!
          Wow man, harsh.
          This is the NBA, not an assembly line

Comment

Lol exactly lowry gets paid in one year what a factory worker would make in 1000 years and hes shrugging. You can rub his tummy Im not fuk that. You get paid like an all star - play like an all star! Tired of lowrys melancholy bullshit

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
              Lol exactly lowry gets paid in one year what a factory worker would make in 1000 years and hes shrugging. You can rub his tummy Im not fuk that. You get paid like an all star - play like an all star! Tired of lowrys melancholy bullshit
              At least he's not fool's bronze DeMar DeRozan who will happily put up 33 points on 35 shots in a losing effort while letting all kinds of role players score against him.

With that being said, while I have faith that Lowry will start shooting amazing again, so amazing that we'll all pretend that this current prolonged slump never happened, he is looking incredibly washed right now. But I trust his 6-season sample size of 38% from three (as a whole) over whatever small sample of putrid shooting percentages he's had over the past few games.

The most concerning thing about Lowry right now is that (even if his shooting returns) his quickness and ability to penetrate isn't that good anymore. He can't really blow by anyone these days, so he's reliant on his jumper to score. Great if he's shooting well, terrible if he isn't. Good thing Siakam picked the right time to break out.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                You know I got to come with the hot takes !!! This one has a lot of Merit.

Kawhi size puts him at the 3 defensively but on offense he is a shooting guard.

All we have to do is switch his position in the sets and I bet money he scores 40 a night
                Is there really a difference between the 2 and 3 in today's NBA?

Comment

Working...
                X