Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #28: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors, December 9 - 6PM EST TSN/590

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game #28: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors, December 9 - 6PM EST TSN/590



    Projected Starters:

    Toronto Raptors - Ibaka, Siakam, Leonard, Green, Lowry
    Milwaukee Bucks - Lopez, Antetokounmpo, Middleton, Brogdon, Bledsoe


    Notes:
    • Last time out the Raptors lost to the Bucks 124-109
    • Neither Leonard or Antetokounmpo played in that game
    • Fred VanVleet was also out with a toe injury
    • Milwaukee and Toronto both lost their last games to the Warriors and Nets respectively
    • Milwaukee recently traded Henson and Dellavedova to the Cavaliers for George Hill and Sam Dekker. Not sure if either player will be available for the game against Toronto.
    • Milwaukee is 6-4 in their last 10 games, and is 4-5 on the Road
    • Toronto is 8-2 in their last 10 games, and is 11-3 at Home.
    • Currently the Bucks are 3.5 games from first and are sitting 3rd in the East behind Philadelphia.



    Let's go Raptors!

  • #2


    god damn
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

    Comment


    • #3
      MixxAOR wrote: View Post


      god damn
      Yeah I saw it was 17-0 at one point. Somehow we never seem to get these games. Lots of other upsets/odd outcomes tonight.

      Comment


      • #4
        Mitch P wrote: View Post
        Yeah I saw it was 17-0 at one point. Somehow we never seem to get these games. Lots of other upsets/odd outcomes tonight.
        The Chicago Bulls are just unimaginably horrific right now, even though they fired their supposed problem Fred Hoiberg, and replaced him with a guy who...uh, benched his starters just minutes after the starts of both halves.

        But there's another aspect to all of this: you can't build a winning team around inefficient volume scorers such as Zach LaVine and China-bound Jabari Putrid aka "players don't get paid to play defense". Markkanen and Carter Jr. will unfortunately have to wait until these non-contributors leave Chicago.

        Comment


        • #5
          Go get 'em planet!!!!!!

          (Minor detail -- Sam Dekker was actually then immediately flipped to the Wizz for Jason Smith and a future 2nd.)

          ... so we won't get to see any of this action tomorrow, unfortunately...

          Comment


          • #6
            Game Day.
            Do I have an early dinner and then watch the game
            Do I watch the game during dinner, kind of a no on Sunday
            Do I have a late dinner ands watch the game first
            Do I have a beer with the game and wine with dinner?
            Decisions decisions
            Game Day!

            Comment


            • #7
              OT back to our beer discussion.

              Has anyone followed the story of Sierra Nevada brewery and ~1000 others brewing the same IPA with profits going to victims of the Camp fire survivors in Californa? They released the recipe for personal brewing and I made a batch yesterday with a few buds. Beer supporting a good cause, can't wait.

              Comment


              • #8
                OK I love this guy even more now:

                "More than a physical force of nature, Antetokounmpo is also developing into a genuine competitor. Last week he talked about his unwillingness to practice and work out with stars from other teams, a common practice in the NBA that he doesn’t subscribe to. “I can’t work out with you in the summer and then play you in a few months,” he told The Athletic on Friday. “It feels weird. It doesn’t feel right with me. It’s cool for other players, but I don’t. I don’t want to… I hate that,” he continued. “I don’t want (opponents) to see me to be buddy-buddy with me.”

                Comment


                • #9
                  So is today the day the Raps pull out of a pronounced shooting slump ?
                  Do they rebound like they did against Philly ?
                  And
                  Are the Bulls ducking an exhibition game against Eastern Baptist Cupcake State for fear they would lose that too ?
                  And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    MixxAOR wrote: View Post


                    god damn
                    lol. This is why Hoiberg got fired. He wasn't on board with Quit Tryin' for Zion.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      OG is our king

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        Go get 'em planet!!!!!!

                        (Minor detail -- Sam Dekker was actually then immediately flipped to the Wizz for Jason Smith and a future 2nd.)

                        ... so we won't get to see any of this action tomorrow, unfortunately...

                        Apparently, Jason Smith was a locker room glue guy for the Wiz too... Because that's what they needed: ditch a non-diva

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          OK I love this guy even more now:

                          "More than a physical force of nature, Antetokounmpo is also developing into a genuine competitor. Last week he talked about his unwillingness to practice and work out with stars from other teams, a common practice in the NBA that he doesn’t subscribe to. “I can’t work out with you in the summer and then play you in a few months,” he told The Athletic on Friday. “It feels weird. It doesn’t feel right with me. It’s cool for other players, but I don’t. I don’t want to… I hate that,” he continued. “I don’t want (opponents) to see me to be buddy-buddy with me.”
                          Fuck Giannis

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            MixxAOR wrote: View Post


                            god damn
                            My god. No team should ever lose by more than 50. There should be a rule that if you lose by more than 50, you forefeit your chance at the #1 pick.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ...or you become a g league team

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X