Game #28: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors, December 9 - 6PM EST TSN/590

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury wrote: View Post
    You're blaming this on Nurse? FOH. Kyle Lowry has ZERO points.
    they both suck

Comment

• Raptors up 3 with like 2 minutes left in the 4th, then allow 2 wide open 3's in a row

Comment

• Lowry's gotta be injured...and they need to sit him the eff down.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• People are actually blaming that shot on Nurse? I thought they had a play, but Kawhi took the shot because he was open.

Comment

• yeah you can't fault nurse... lowry needs to step it up

Comment

• Lowry ZERO points.

It's time for Masai to trade for another STAR to compliment Kawhi. Raptors are not winning anything with Lowry as their second best player.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                If Lowry had played even 40% to the best of his ability, this would have been a win.
                If, could, should... he didnt and it happens every year... you can have a bad game here or there but if you look at his track history he seems to disappear at stretches and its frustrating.

If he's hurt then he shouldnt play or at least he shouldnt shoot unless he has an absolute no brainer to shoot... its clear he has no shot right now and it's cost us the last few games here... rather he get healthy then play through an injury if he's hurt... its not helping us any...

Comment

You're blaming this on Nurse? FOH. Kyle Lowry has ZERO points.
                  Commenting on the play. Compare the play calls between Bud and Nurse at the end there. Lowry has been garbage.

Comment

• Story of the game: Kyle Lowry went scoreless, missing all five shots he took.

Comment

• Right now they are just wasting Kawhi.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lowry ZERO points.

It's time for Masai to trade for another STAR to compliment Kawhi. Raptors are not winning anything with Lowry as their second best player.
                        We got nothing to give unless we gut the draft picks and thats a massive gamble...

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          Yeah Nurse blows
                          MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Yeah this team is not going to the Finals. Good try though with Kawhi trade
                          Come on you guys, we basically have three new starters in Danny/Kawhi/Pascal. Let's save the pronouncements until we're closer to the all star break.

Comment

• Lowry is good because he plays hero ball and bad because he plays hero ball that’s just his game. Danny green was wide open and he took a shot with a hand in his face. You can’t teach old dogs new tricks

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              Lowry's gotta be injured...and they need to sit him the eff down.
                              Yeah. I mocked the Cleveland sit down but it’s clear something is wrong.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X