Game #29: Raptors (21-7) @ Clippers (16-9); Tuesday, Dec 11th, at 1030pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Suns playing the Clippers hard tonight. We got no excuses tomorrow

Philly, Bucks and Boston all won last night. Clippers too (in OT). We had a day off in warm weather to prepare. Repeat: we got no excuses tonight.
    Last edited by G__Deane; Tue Dec 11, 2018, 08:39 AM.

Comment

uggggh 10:30 start

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
        uggggh 10:30 start
        And tomorrow! Get the caffeine ready
        OG is our king

Comment

Lakers go full Showtime | Spectrum SportsNet from r/nba

Comment

Let’s get a win tonight and rest Kawhi and Kyle vs Golden State.

Comment

“From what I heard, when Kawhi heard Kevin Durant comments about Kawhi being a system player it really, really pissed him off, I don’t foresee Kawhi wanting to play with KD.” – Brian Windhorst
              I don't think Kawhi is hunting to form a super team with super friends around the continent..
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Celtics are back on track.
                Schedule. Cavs, Puppies, Bulls, Knicks and a scuffling New Orleans team. Easy schedule helps get you back on track. Their schedule is fairly soft through the new year but turns tough later on in the season.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  I don't think Kawhi is hunting to form a super team with super friends around the continent..
                  He's either heading home to LA cause he wants to play at home or he's staying here. He isn't going to NY with Durant or some such nonsense.

Comment

Well tonight kicks.off...bar none.. the toughest road trip of the year. A four games in 6 nights roadie on the west coast. This one features every game against teams that are threats to have home court in the western conference playoffs. Going 2 and 2 would be good. Very good.

Hope Lowry and OG and CJ finds their respective ranges. The team can use it.

On the upside ...The Raps generally fare well against Doc Rivers Clipper teams on the road. Think tonight is no different. After a couple of really tough losses against Brooklyn and Milwaukee the Raps should right the ship tonight in Staples and kick off the trip on a positive note with a win. The Clips are also playing a B2B. Take advantage when the situation presents itself eh ?

Should they stumble... the now simmering in the background subtle chatter amongst some Republicans for Nurse to be impeached will pick up. After 3 years of calling for Dwane Caseys head its just ingrained in some folks DNA to call for the firing of the Raps Head Coach. Bring us Barabbas so to speak.

I understand that this moronic putz is already 30 games in and to his discredit is not a pristine 28 and 0. Instead he is hiding behind a shitty 21 and 7 W/L mark and has his team in first. The clown.

For those bent on regime change....Kevin Ollie is apparently available.
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Dec 11, 2018, 12:11 PM.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

Gold, Jerry. GOLD!

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                        He's either heading home to LA cause he wants to play at home or he's staying here. He isn't going to NY with Durant or some such nonsense.
                        Don’t see him going to the Lakers with Lebron either. Its likely Clippers or Raptors.

Comment

B2B roadies against Clippers and GS - these teams are a combined 21-4 on their home courts.

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                            B2B roadies against Clippers and GS - these teams are a combined 21-4 on their home courts.

This sounds like a Trudeau cabinet meeting after Minister McKenna speaks in public again.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              This sounds like a Trudeau cabinet meeting after Minister McKenna speaks in public again.
                              I'm similarly terrified.

This site if the Raps lose the next two:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I know it's wrong, but I'm sort of looking forward to the reactions.

Comment

Working...
                                X