Game #29: Raptors (21-7) @ Clippers (16-9); Tuesday, Dec 11th, at 1030pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    I don't know where the milk jug talk is supposed to go. Is there a Big Jugs forum?
    PM me for details
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I don't know where the milk jug talk is supposed to go. Is there a Big Jugs forum?
      LOL

No.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        PM me for details

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Yeah Tracy never had the elite talent around him..he had a broken Grant Hill, then a broken Yao Ming...

KD had a young super team in OKC and now an actual super team in Golden State, he's played with multiple MVPs, defensive studs, all world scorers...he's never once had to carry a roster.
          I mean I'm as anti-KD as anyone but he is clearly better than TMac ever was.

Career TS% 61.1/59.1 regular season/playoffs for KD
          vs 51.9/51.2 for TMac.

Win shares 134.9/21.2 for KD
          vs 97.3/4.5 for Tmac

Tmac never got out of the first round. In 2012-13 Westbrook only played 2 playoff games and KD took Reggie Jackson and Kevin Martin into the second round averaging 31/9/6.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            I mean I'm as anti-KD as anyone but he is clearly better than TMac ever was.

Career TS% 61.1/59.1 regular season/playoffs for KD
            vs 51.9/51.2 for TMac.

Win shares 134.9/21.2 for KD
            vs 97.3/4.5 for Tmac

Tmac never got out of the first round. In 2012-13 Westbrook only played 2 playoff games and KD took Reggie Jackson and Kevin Martin into the second round averaging 31/9/6.
            Oh there no question Durant is another level when comparing nba careers and ranking, hes gonna finish top 10 all time (puke)

But even with everything you listed, you still have to factor the amount of injuries McGrady which hindered and cut short his prime. Add in the fact that he rarely had another all star on the court to take defensive attention away, let alone hall of Famer like Westbrook and curry that Durant had always had. I also hesitate to compare efficiency percentages from that era to this current era

A 1 on 1 match with both at absolute peak health and athleticism would be epic
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Game night
              Game Night
              GAME NIGHT!

Comment

• Leonard officially out tonite..hip. Day to day.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  Leonard officially out tonite..hip. Day to day.
                  damn hope he alright
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Joey's just being lactose intolerant. Kawhi out? Damn. You could tell he was trying to win the Bucks game by himself when he got hurt on that drive. Lowry's fault.

Comment

• I don't remember a specific play where he was injured. Possibly just from carrying the Raptors on his back for the past half dozen games. Kyle had better come out firing tonight....and accurately.

Comment

• It was the play when Giannis fouled him on a layup

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          It was the play when Giannis fouled him on a layup
                          Greek Freak is old school.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                            I don't remember a specific play where he was injured. Possibly just from carrying the Raptors on his back for the past half dozen games. Kyle had better come out firing tonight....and accurately.
                            TBH, this is exactly what Lowry needs. He can come out 150% aggressive looking for his own offense without having to defer to Kawhi, just because we need it tonight. No conscience.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              TBH, this is exactly what Lowry needs. He can come out 150% aggressive looking for his own offense without having to defer to Kawhi, just because we need it tonight. No conscience.
                              0-20 let's go

Comment

• damn

Comment

Working...
                                X