Game #29: Raptors (21-7) @ Clippers (16-9); Tuesday, Dec 11th, at 1030pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    This sounds like a Trudeau cabinet meeting after Minister McKenna speaks in public again.
    Stop it. Wrong thread. :P Lol

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
      I know it's wrong, but I'm sort of looking forward to the reactions.
      you sick son of a bitch

i like it
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I mean, he's not complaining about the TV Channels, Taxes or the Weather, but he is complaining ... how do feel about this? Lol

Danny Green says bagged milk in Canada 'needs to change'

“It’s not very efficient, it’s not convenient, it’s borderline a pain in the ass, uh, to pour milk in a bag,” he said on a recent episode of Inside the Green Room with Danny Green. “I was almost late today, to practice, because of going to the store, going to the container store, finding containers to put my milk from out of this bag in containers.”

Source

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          I mean, he's not complaining about the TV Channels, Taxes or the Weather, but he is complaining ... how do feel about this? Lol
          You guys STILL have milk in a fucking bag? I've never seen that in my life out west. We use plastic containers like normal people

Comment

We have cartons as well, Danny. Get over it, pal. [emoji1063]

Comment

Bagged milk is stupid
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

This is the only way milk should look. And 2% or higher, don't be a pussy

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Keon you need to get closer to your food, this is the container milk actually comes in:

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                    I'm similarly terrified.

This site if the Raps lose the next two:

I think the Raps played in Staples right after the Gay trade.. they were undermanned .. had a bum for a coach....guys who couldn't shoot or play .. (sorta similar to today after skimming the last in game threads) and came out with a win... .. history repeats itself tonight in LA.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

You guys STILL have milk in a fucking bag? I've never seen that in my life out west. We use plastic containers like normal people
                      Alberta Man Drinks Milk:

Ontario Man Drinks Milk:

Comment

True dat.....We get milk in bags that sours before the best before date...after 15 years of Wynne and McGuinty we are not normal people anymore.

However there is hope east of the Lakehead.....

Once climate barbie returns from Poland with 126 of her closest friends on a climate conference boondoggle (we have sent smaller Olympic teams in the past) and finds out that the Ford Empire allows milk sales primarily in single use plastic bags... There will be hell to pay...We could go back to plastic jugs.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

He also complained about the lack of A1 Steak Sauce in Canada....only to realize afterwards that it's literally available in every grocery store.

Comment

Think about how much space 100 of these empty jugs would take up compared to 100 collapsible plastic bags. Bags are much more efficient... Do you even get the 25 cents back from returning your jugs? What a waste of time!

I only wanna see big jugs of milk like that on my wife, at the skrip club, or on the privacy of my internet for "research" purposes. Or anywhere else I look except my fridge lol

#2percentForTheWin #NoHomo-genized3.25percent
                            Last edited by Mack North; Tue Dec 11, 2018, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                              Let’s get a win tonight and rest Kawhi and Kyle vs Golden State.
                              Shit i forgot that this is the 1st half of a back to back.

Would the Raptors really sit Kawhi vs Golden State tomorrow?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Let's stick to sports.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X