Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #30: Raptors (22-7) @ Warriors (19-9); Wednesday, Dec 12th at 10:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post
    bs.
    BSW

(all caps muthafucka)

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      You got one job...wipe the floor wtf Oracle
      not with the raps... bastards.

Comment

• And yall said Pascal wouldn't be stopped lol. I knew at some point those spin moves and getting to the basket at will would stop working lol. I'm glad it's happening in the regular season though so he can get used to it from now instead of it happening all of a sudden in the playoffs.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          Down Leonard and JV. Back to back. Going to be tough. They are already slowing down making some careless plays. Getting tired.
          GS has turned it over almost as many times in the 3rd Q

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            And yall said Pascal wouldn't be stopped lol. I knew at some point those spin moves and getting to the basket at will would stop working lol. I'm glad it's happening in the regular season though so he can get used to it from now instead of it happening all of a sudden in the playoffs.
            Warriors not having to worry about Kawhi isn't helping Pascal either
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              And yall said Pascal wouldn't be stopped lol. I knew at some point those spin moves and getting to the basket at will would stop working lol. I'm glad it's happening in the regular season though so he can get used to it from now instead of it happening all of a sudden in the playoffs.
              It's Golden State man

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                Down Leonard and JV. Back to back. Going to be tough. They are already slowing down making some careless plays. Getting tired.
                Yup. If we win this I will be extremely shocked but we've played well. I'm happy. Without Kawhi and JV we have no business being up this much
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Starting to look a little rushed and rattled. Settle down and make solid passes.

Comment

• goldblum wrote: View Post
                    bsw

(all caps muthafucka)
                    lmfaooooo

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      It's Golden State man

True. but other teams will take note and start doing it too

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        It's Golden State man

besides green they got no one... siakam is just rushing.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Warriors not having to worry about Kawhi isn't helping Pascal either
                          That too for sure

Comment

• 3 on 1 and you didnt attack? i dont knowwww

Comment

• Siakam is a liability right now.

Comment

• come on Raps... fuck you doing offensively?

Comment

Working...
                                X