Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #30: Raptors (22-7) @ Warriors (19-9); Wednesday, Dec 12th at 10:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    So what happened to Dray Green's 3pt shot? the Raptors weren't even guarding him last night. They were daring him to shoot all night. He took one wide open 3 and it barely hit the rim.
    He shot 30% the last 2 years and 20% this year. Hes not even a below average shooter, hes a poor shooter. In that lineup, this is the shot you allow them to take

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    So what happened to Dray Green's 3pt shot? the Raptors weren't even guarding him last night. They were daring him to shoot all night. He took one wide open 3 and it barely hit the rim.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Serious question you guys: where does this rank among all time Raptors wins?

I honestly think it might be second after beating Jordan's Bulls with an expansion team. At least in terms of regular season games.
    My thoughts exactly.

It kinda goes back to the logic that every game you play is the most important game, more important than the one before. Where we are now and where we're trying to go, we've never been here before. Other than that Bulls game, I can't think of a game that contends. That said, my memory for these things is so-so.

It'd be interesting if someone were able to compile a real list of such things. I mean, I guess in the past there would've been games that had actual playoff entry or seeding complications that mattered direly. But this one feels like #2 to me right now.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    This post aged well.
    Originally, I was actually going to say "20 point loss or 20 point win", but as I was writing it I felt slightly more pessimistic and changed it to 25/15 lol

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Serious question you guys: where does this rank among all time Raptors wins?

I honestly think it might be second after beating Jordan's Bulls with an expansion team. At least in terms of regular season games.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    This is either going to be a 25 point loss or 15 point win, no in-between
    This post aged well.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    "By gawd, that's Kawhi's music!!!"
    "Look at his shoes!! Dear gawed ol' mighty!!! New Balance is the new world order!!"

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Matt and jack sounded like a wwe announce team both blurting out "Kawhi is in the back getting treatment watching closely on tv!"

"Weve just gotten word the ultimate warrior has escaped from the hospital and he is punching out all the security that stands in his way!"
    "By gawd, that's Kawhi's music!!!"

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    This must be how Milwaukee Bucks fans and fans of other teams feel when they beat us. Let that sink in a bit.

Starting to think the story about Cippers' staff being present at Raptor and Warrior games is less about them scouting Kawhi/Durrant and more about scouting how the best teams in the league play/conduct themselves. Other teams want to be like the Toronto Raptors.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Lmao yall see what Danny did there? I love this guy

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    It's just the optics. Look, I have no idea what his plans are but if he thinks this will fly in LA, Clips or Lakers, he is fooling himself. He goes there and they are going to want him front and center all day and all night. There won't be any hiding in the shadows, like it or not. He can do it now cause he's in the driver seat but when he signs a 4 or 5 year deal, there will be a different set of expectations, even in Toronto.
    Matt and jack sounded like a wwe announce team both blurting out "Kawhi is in the back getting treatment watching closely on tv!"

"Weve just gotten word the ultimate warrior has escaped from the hospital and he is punching out all the security that stands in his way!"

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    This guy is as press averse as a Chinese dictator. He just hides back there. It’s clear that being in the public purview is someting he just avoids at all costs.

However whole heartedly agree it’s bad optics. He may be the most convivial guy in the room but just keeps his own council at all times. A tax lawyers dream in public. Not a word beyond yes or no. Maybe we nickname him the Sphinx.
    It's just the optics. Look, I have no idea what his plans are but if he thinks this will fly in LA, Clips or Lakers, he is fooling himself. He goes there and they are going to want him front and center all day and all night. There won't be any hiding in the shadows, like it or not. He can do it now cause he's in the driver seat but when he signs a 4 or 5 year deal, there will be a different set of expectations, even in Toronto.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Man, when this team learns to play with Kawhi, the way they play without him...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X