Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlesnba23
    replied
    Crazy that I saw him play in the championship game of Div.2 Provincial College basketball in Chicoutimi (Saguenay), QC, only a couple years ago, against some of my ex teammates and my ex coach. Yup, he was playing in the same league as me. 5 years ago. Really a part of Raptors squad right now. I was playing for Jonquière and he was playing in Alma, first time playing organized bball. How amazing is that. Christopher Boucher, quelle fierté de te voir aller!!!

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    I mentioned this in another thread, but I wonder where Chris will rank, this time next year against the 2018 draft class? I don't think he's any worse than middle of the pack and has a chance to do better than that.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    I like this signing. Two years means cheap depth next season when they need it (for plan A, Kawhi re-signing). And also means he'll be a RFA at the end of the deal. Good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    The Mighty Bouch.

(I've never seen the series of the almost same name - though I've heard it was good.)
    Unfortunately Bouch rhymes with Moose...

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    The Mighty Bouch.

(I've never seen the series of the almost same name - though I've heard it was good.)
    Chris Boucher was last seen drinking baileys from a shoe.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    The bouche bag

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    I like this, Boucher has all the tools. Also good nickname potential. Of the ones I've seem I like Treboucher best, or maybe the Boucher of Bay Street.
    The bouche bag

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    I like this, Boucher has all the tools. Also good nickname potential. Of the ones I've seem I like Treboucher best, or maybe the Boucher of Bay Street.
    The Mighty Bouch.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    I like this, Boucher has all the tools. Also good nickname potential. Of the ones I've seen I like Treboucher best, or maybe the Boucher of Bay Street.
    Last edited by Scraptor; Mon Feb 11, 2019, 05:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    The kid deserves it. Hard worker. He is a guy you can play in certain situations.

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    I like his confidence. Good for him! Hes fun to watch. A key block can change an entire game

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Just reading on the front article about the signing that Chris is averaging a block a game. His average playing time per game is 5 minutes. I think the first time he came out he hit 2-3 threes. He certainly dominated G-League. Can't have toooooo high expectations at the NBA level for a year or two. But I'm glad they locked him up.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    If we could get into some garbage time game agianst some of these scrub teams LIKE WE SHOULD, I'd like to see Chris get some burn. Maybe give Serge some rest down the stretch and give him some backup C minutes....

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Good for Chris.. .. from washing dishes to an NBA pro in a few short years.......
    One of only 450 jobs in the world...

Ya gotta be happy for him...
    One more to get to 12, then eligible to officially award 10 day deals. Congrats Chris, now EAT!

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post

Good for Chris.. .. from washing dishes to an NBA pro in a few short years.......
    One of only 450 jobs in the world...

Ya gotta be happy for him...
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Feb 10, 2019, 05:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X