• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

Uh, wait, what?

... I guess if you insist, but I combine Marc's vertical with Fred's wingspan.
    This is your destiny. BOOOOOUCH

Leave a comment:

• TheWaterboy
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

How did I not think of Bobby Boucher?

With Serge going down, it's time to unleash...

The Waterboy!

Uh, wait, what?

... I guess if you insist, but I combine Marc's vertical with Fred's wingspan.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Never really understood the hate he was getting. Wasn't sure if it was mostly based on him bailing on the National Team.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    It's his motor that gives him a chance to be a rotation guy.

Leave a comment:

• rightsideup
    replied
    great game Chris way to take it against the Lakers

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    I like this, Boucher has all the tools. Also good nickname potential. Of the ones I've seen I like Treboucher best, or maybe the Boucher of Bay Street.
    How did I not think of Bobby Boucher?

With Serge going down, it's time to unleash...

The Waterboy!

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Well, he clearly has nothing left to prove at the G-League level. Let's hope he can take the next step up and become a legit NBA-er
    Things to do in summer:

1) Work on his defence

2) Eat a lot & gain at least 20 lbs so he won't look like Starvin' Marvin out there.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Well, he clearly has nothing left to prove at the G-League level. Let's hope he can take the next step up and become a legit NBA-er

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    MVP and DPOY of the year is crazy! Oh ya back to back MVP for 905ers to. We really are one of the best organizations in basketball right now crazy how much masai turned this team around.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    MTL stand up

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• moneyball 168
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Good for chris. Pretty crazy this dude never play organized ball till he was 20 and now has a real nba contract. Wonder if we roll with him as our 3rd big or were still looking for another one on the buyout?
    don't forget the ACL tear. if he does last in the NBA it will really be an amazing story.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Crazy that I saw him play in the championship game of Div.2 Provincial College basketball in Chicoutimi (Saguenay), QC, only a couple years ago, against some of my ex teammates and my ex coach. Yup, he was playing in the same league as me. 5 years ago. Really a part of Raptors squad right now. I was playing for Jonquière and he was playing in Alma, first time playing organized bball. How amazing is that. Christopher Boucher, quelle fierté de te voir aller!!!
    charlesnba23 is officially my nomination for best basketball player on the forum

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    “That’s why I feel like Toronto is a good team, everybody has their own story,” said Boucher. “Everybody has gone through a lot of stuff to get there and they’re not taking it for granted. Yes they’re happy to be here, they got their opportunity, but now they want to excel in what they do and I feel like I’m not any different.”

You just gotta like the kid, skinny goofy look and all

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Unfortunately Bouch rhymes with Moose...
    No. No it doesn’t.

(You could make an argument that it rhymes with Moosh I suppose.)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X