Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73
    replied
    Bumping this cause with the Moose trade, I guess it's sfae to assume Boucher becomes the 3rd C for the rest of the year?

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Skinny it is. He flexed after his dunk but nothing happened.
    lol.. that was hilarious

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    yeah he might be skinny but he doesn't afraid to play physical. Great to see
    Skinny it is. He flexed after his dunk but nothing happened.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    yeah he might be skinny but he doesn't afraid to play physical. Great to see

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Remind me of Bruno's very first game, hitting shots and making plays, the crowd chanting his name vs the Bucks - but it's every time Boucher steps on the court.
    He's like Bruno except he's got grit and heart.

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    it annoys the shit out of me everytime greg monroe gets offensive rebound only to attempt a smothered shot against like 4 to miss or get a turnover...

Really hope Chris boucher takes all Greg's minutes

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Remind me of Bruno's very first game, hitting shots and making plays, the crowd chanting his name vs the Bucks - but it's every time Boucher steps on the court.

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    Chris Boucher's rating on NBA 2k19 went up from 66 to 68 I think

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    So, did Milwaukee end keeping Christian Wood after the deadline to sign partially guaranteed contracts? If not I would go get him for the Zo Brown spot. If they kept him, I would sign Boucher for a regular roster spot and put Adel on the 2-way.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Yeah let's see what he can do.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Let the Bouch loose!

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Got a bunch of easy games coming up. Let's get The Butcher some run....

Chris Boucher does the MJ shrug

Leave a comment:

• Mitch P
    replied
    With his late start in the game his age doesn't suggest that he's maxed out his development. A lot of American kids have played more games than he has by the time they're 12. Similar situation to Pascal. He isn't built that differently from Durant though of course he's going to have to play more in the post. But not many teams play posts who play "bully ball" in the post anymore and Nurse would know how to use him. If he's going to be up just to sit on the bench it would be a shame to interrupt his development though of course he could still play 905 when the Raps are in Toronto. I love JV and want him back ASAP but I'll be interested to see how this plays out.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    High school dropout working as a fry cook at 20 years old decided to try out for some club team at the insistence of his friends. 2 years later hes playing major minutes for Oregon state. Cool story. Hes 25 but he might as well be 21
    If Ibaka can lie about his age...

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    In the first quarter
    Kawhi's gonna be so impressed. He's not going anywhere

Leave a comment:

Working...
X