Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game #31: Raptors (23-7) @ Trailblazers (15-13); Friday, Dec. 14th at 10pm on SN1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game #31: Raptors (23-7) @ Trailblazers (15-13); Friday, Dec. 14th at 10pm on SN1

    vs.

    Projected Starters
    Toronto Portland
    PG - Kyle Lowry PG - Dame Lillard
    SG - Danny Green SG - CJ McCollum
    SF - Kawhi Leonard SF - Moe Harkless
    PF - Pascal Siakam PF - Al-Farouq Aminu
    C - Serge Ibaka C - Jusuf Nurkic

    Last Meeting
    FEBRUARY 2, 2018 - TORONTO 130, PORTLAND 105Bits and PiecesGO RAPS!!

  • #2
    Not to take Portland lightly but even if raps play regress they should still get the W.

    Comment


    • #3

      All man. All amazing.

      Comment


      • #4
        MixxAOR wrote: View Post

        Do you happen to know why ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Day One wrote: View Post
          Do you happen to know why ?
          Ohhh never mind just had to click the link haha

          Comment


          • #6
            Day One wrote: View Post
            Ohhh never mind just had to click the link haha
            I still don't really get it. You can come off the bench and still be part of the regular rotation. Boylen isn't even giving him that? Damn.

            Comment


            • #7
              Joey for the past 2 games:

              OG is our king

              Comment


              • #8
                Wonder if Masai will call Chicago about Parker... hopefully we can get rid of one of Miles or Powells contracts....

                Comment


                • #9
                  sanyo wrote: View Post
                  Wonder if Masai will call Chicago about Parker... hopefully we can get rid of one of Miles or Powells contracts....
                  At this point Jabari is worse than either of these guys. I know he has a team option for next season but we shouldn't be downgrading this year.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Living in the west I've seen a lot of Portland games this year. They have been remarkably inconsistent. The Raptors have played them very well for the past few years and I expect a W. I will after last night ALWAYS expect a W!

                    I have just reached my first year anniversary with posting on RR. It's been a lot of fun and makes being a Raptor fan in the middle of hockey country less lonely. I've learned a few key things along the way.

                    1. Once a game thread is posted there isn't much point in posting anywhere else: this is where everything happens.

                    2. Zainab is the only girl. Avoid misogynistic humour when she is on the board.

                    3. There are some very, very funny people here. Keonclark, Goldblum and others frequently make me laugh out loud.

                    4. There are some very, very angry people here. But I'm glad they are because if they didn't hate Derozan, Kyle, CJ (etc,etc) so
                    much they might be out shooting up a school.

                    5. It's all too easy to fritter away hours reading commentary about the role of JV, Delon vs FVV and now "are we better without
                    Kawhi". But this is a pleasant addiction.

                    So thanks everyone who contributes. RR greatly adds to my enjoyment of the Raptors.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Mitch P wrote: View Post
                      Living in the west I've seen a lot of Portland games this year. They have been remarkably inconsistent. The Raptors have played them very well for the past few years and I expect a W. I will after last night ALWAYS expect a W!

                      I have just reached my first year anniversary with posting on RR. It's been a lot of fun and makes being a Raptor fan in the middle of hockey country less lonely. I've learned a few key things along the way.

                      1. Once a game thread is posted there isn't much point in posting anywhere else: this is where everything happens.

                      2. Zainab is the only girl. Avoid misogynistic humour when she is on the board.

                      3. There are some very, very funny people here. Keonclark, Goldblum and others frequently make me laugh out loud.

                      4. There are some very, very angry people here. But I'm glad they are because if they didn't hate Derozan, Kyle, CJ (etc,etc) so
                      much they might be out shooting up a school.

                      5. It's all too easy to fritter away hours reading commentary about the role of JV, Delon vs FVV and now "are we better without
                      Kawhi". But this is a pleasant addiction.

                      So thanks everyone who contributes. RR greatly adds to my enjoyment of the Raptors.


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Mitch P wrote: View Post
                        Living in the west I've seen a lot of Portland games this year. They have been remarkably inconsistent. The Raptors have played them very well for the past few years and I expect a W. I will after last night ALWAYS expect a W!

                        I have just reached my first year anniversary with posting on RR. It's been a lot of fun and makes being a Raptor fan in the middle of hockey country less lonely. I've learned a few key things along the way.

                        1. Once a game thread is posted there isn't much point in posting anywhere else: this is where everything happens.

                        2. Zainab is the only girl. Avoid misogynistic humour when she is on the board.

                        3. There are some very, very funny people here. Keonclark, Goldblum and others frequently make me laugh out loud.

                        4. There are some very, very angry people here. But I'm glad they are because if they didn't hate Derozan, Kyle, CJ (etc,etc) so
                        much they might be out shooting up a school.

                        5. It's all too easy to fritter away hours reading commentary about the role of JV, Delon vs FVV and now "are we better without
                        Kawhi". But this is a pleasant addiction.

                        So thanks everyone who contributes. RR greatly adds to my enjoyment of the Raptors.
                        First, congratulations but I apologize for derailing your one year anniversay post. No.4 is actually VERY inappropriate. Critizing a player in a public forum about his flaws so to avoid tendencies in hurting another human being let alone individuals that inhabits the place of education is SO polars away.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Joey wrote: View Post
                          I still don't really get it. You can come off the bench and still be part of the regular rotation. Boylen isn't even giving him that? Damn.
                          Cause Parker barely tries on defence. Boylen is showing the young guys what happens if you think you only get paid for offence.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            Cause Parker barely tries on defence. Boylen is showing the young guys what happens if you think you only get paid for offence.
                            Thankful we have Masai. The bulls are a mess. They sign wade and rondo and wonder why they have no spacing. Then they try Jabari and LaVine and wonder why the d sucks. GarPax has to go.

                            Whereas our front office traded for Kawhi Leonard. Life is good.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Joey wrote: View Post
                              I still don't really get it. You can come off the bench and still be part of the regular rotation. Boylen isn't even giving him that? Damn.
                              Jangles wrote: View Post
                              At this point Jabari is worse than either of these guys. I know he has a team option for next season but we shouldn't be downgrading this year.
                              Yeah Parker is 439th of 451 players in RPM.

                              You know how we always say Kyle is just a winning player? Parker is a losing player.

                              And I don't want his crappy loser attitude anywhere near the good thing we've got going.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X