Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything ALL STARS 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
    Apparently Anthony Davis left last night's Pels game with a shoulder injury. Assuming that is something he can't play through on the weekend, I wonder who the injury replacement will be?

    (I mean, it *should* be Gobert but if he didn't get the recognition he deserved to begin with, maybe they'll pick a bigger name instead.)
    Yeah, give it to Gobert. Nobody wants to see a 7'2" behemoth crying in public again. lol.

    Comment


    • rocwell wrote: View Post

      LOL it was pretty awkward for a sec while Silver was sweating that it wouldn't change

      Comment


      • planetmars wrote: View Post
        So Lebron picked KD, Kawhi, AD and Klay. All free agents.
        LeBron should be in jail for tampering

        Comment


        • Screw this break...all star should happen in the summer!

          Comment


          • rocwell wrote: View Post
            LeBron should be in jail for tampering
            Giannis saw through his ruse

            Comment


            • JawsGT wrote: View Post
              Screw this break...all star should happen in the summer!
              I dunno I think it's nice to have for the stretch run.. a lot of guys are in pretty rough shape at the 55 game mark. 8 days to catch your breath before the sprint helps the overall product on the floor
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
                Apparently Anthony Davis left last night's Pels game with a shoulder injury. Assuming that is something he can't play through on the weekend, I wonder who the injury replacement will be?

                (I mean, it *should* be Gobert but if he didn't get the recognition he deserved to begin with, maybe they'll pick a bigger name instead.)
                even if it something he can't play through the. AD will still show up and mingle with lebron and other all star then dress for the game and not play. denying another worthy candidate like Jimmy butler did last year
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                Comment


                • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  I dunno I think it's nice to have for the stretch run.. a lot of guys are in pretty rough shape at the 55 game mark. 8 days to catch your breath before the sprint helps the overall product on the floor
                  I will say that it's much better than the NHL approach of having teams get a week off spread out through the entire season. That creates competition issues. This way, at least everyone is treated exactly the same.

                  Comment



                  • Comment


                    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I dunno I think it's nice to have for the stretch run.. a lot of guys are in pretty rough shape at the 55 game mark. 8 days to catch your breath before the sprint helps the overall product on the floor
                      Yup but it sucks for us. Basketball withdrawal symptoms are real.

                      Comment


                      • TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
                        Apparently Anthony Davis left last night's Pels game with a shoulder injury. Assuming that is something he can't play through on the weekend, I wonder who the injury replacement will be?

                        (I mean, it *should* be Gobert but if he didn't get the recognition he deserved to begin with, maybe they'll pick a bigger name instead.)

                        Comment


                        • They got OG takin weird pictures in Charlotte


                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment



                          • What it do baybeeee!!

                            Comment


                            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              They got OG takin weird pictures in Charlotte


                              That crown, cringy.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                              Comment


                              • That's a tamperin

                                via Imgflip Meme Generator
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X