Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything ALL STARS 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
    Apparently Anthony Davis left last night's Pels game with a shoulder injury. Assuming that is something he can't play through on the weekend, I wonder who the injury replacement will be?

    (I mean, it *should* be Gobert but if he didn't get the recognition he deserved to begin with, maybe they'll pick a bigger name instead.)
    Yeah, give it to Gobert. Nobody wants to see a 7'2" behemoth crying in public again. lol.

    Comment


    • rocwell wrote: View Post

      LOL it was pretty awkward for a sec while Silver was sweating that it wouldn't change

      Comment


      • planetmars wrote: View Post
        So Lebron picked KD, Kawhi, AD and Klay. All free agents.
        LeBron should be in jail for tampering

        Comment


        • Screw this break...all star should happen in the summer!

          Comment


          • rocwell wrote: View Post
            LeBron should be in jail for tampering
            Giannis saw through his ruse
            Kawhi Leonard is a Toronto Raptor

            Comment


            • JawsGT wrote: View Post
              Screw this break...all star should happen in the summer!
              I dunno I think it's nice to have for the stretch run.. a lot of guys are in pretty rough shape at the 55 game mark. 8 days to catch your breath before the sprint helps the overall product on the floor
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
                Apparently Anthony Davis left last night's Pels game with a shoulder injury. Assuming that is something he can't play through on the weekend, I wonder who the injury replacement will be?

                (I mean, it *should* be Gobert but if he didn't get the recognition he deserved to begin with, maybe they'll pick a bigger name instead.)
                even if it something he can't play through the. AD will still show up and mingle with lebron and other all star then dress for the game and not play. denying another worthy candidate like Jimmy butler did last year

                Comment


                • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  I dunno I think it's nice to have for the stretch run.. a lot of guys are in pretty rough shape at the 55 game mark. 8 days to catch your breath before the sprint helps the overall product on the floor
                  I will say that it's much better than the NHL approach of having teams get a week off spread out through the entire season. That creates competition issues. This way, at least everyone is treated exactly the same.

                  Comment



                  • Comment


                    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I dunno I think it's nice to have for the stretch run.. a lot of guys are in pretty rough shape at the 55 game mark. 8 days to catch your breath before the sprint helps the overall product on the floor
                      Yup but it sucks for us. Basketball withdrawal symptoms are real.

                      Comment


                      • TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
                        Apparently Anthony Davis left last night's Pels game with a shoulder injury. Assuming that is something he can't play through on the weekend, I wonder who the injury replacement will be?

                        (I mean, it *should* be Gobert but if he didn't get the recognition he deserved to begin with, maybe they'll pick a bigger name instead.)

                        Comment


                        • They got OG takin weird pictures in Charlotte


                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment



                          • Comment


                            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              They got OG takin weird pictures in Charlotte


                              That crown, cringy.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                              Comment


                              • That's a tamperin

                                via Imgflip Meme Generator
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X