Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything ALL STARS 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mack North wrote: View Post
    Or Jordan Kilganon.
    Man, just checked out Jordan on U-Tube, that guy is amazing and beats any of these guys tonight.

    Comment


    • 3 pt contest was fun skill I think was the most entertaining I've seen with Tatum half court winner. dunk contest was the worst event of the evening. diallos dunk over shaq was the only good one but man was it sweet

      Comment


      • 42 year old Vince Carter vs these scrubs. Who wins? i got my money on VC.

        Comment


        • Zak24gege wrote: View Post
          Man, just checked out Jordan on U-Tube, that guy is amazing and beats any of these guys tonight.
          NBA dudes can't touch that guy, so it's always a little disappointing when you see them fail time after time with what would be an easy dunk for a dude like him.

          Comment


          • The Great One wrote: View Post
            42 year old Vince Carter vs these scrubs. Who wins? i got my money on VC.
            Ain't even a question, VC would still beat this lot.

            He couldn't hang with Air Gordon or Lavine anymore though.

            Comment


            • They've got to impose some sort of penalty on failed attempts. You cannot be giving a guy a 50 after 4 failed tries. It's just way to anti-climatic for fans to watch something tried 3-4 times and then succeed, only to see him get a perfect score.
              your pal,
              ebrian

              Comment


              • ebrian wrote: View Post
                They've got to impose some sort of penalty on failed attempts. You cannot be giving a guy a 50 after 4 failed tries. It's just way to anti-climatic for fans to watch something tried 3-4 times and then succeed, only to see him get a perfect score.
                It is, by definition, not perfect.

                Comment


                • The Shaq dunk was nice, elbow was a surprise.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                  Comment


                  • S.R. wrote: View Post
                    The Shaq dunk was nice, elbow was a surprise.
                    I'm sitting here and it was still not memorable...

                    Comment


                    • They should add to the skills course each round instead of the same boring run.

                      Judges gotta relax with these stupidly generous scores

                      Comment


                      • Only one dunk was cool and it was the VC dunk 2.0.

                        Comment


                        • The Great One wrote: View Post
                          42 year old Vince Carter vs these scrubs. Who wins? i got my money on VC.
                          And this opinion perfectly illustrates the problem with the "let's bring Vince back" fan lol
                          "brotherhood" judging and the whole event was meh .... 1 relly good dunk, too many fails and blown dunks

                          Comment


                          • The players all deserve some time off but now til Friday is way too long lol. Hopefully Kyle/FVV and Serge and Kawhi all heal/rest and come out rejuvenated for the stretch

                            Comment


                            • Does a starter from each team give up their spot so Dirk and D. Wade start? If so who?

                              Comment


                              • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                The players all deserve some time off but now til Friday is way too long lol. Hopefully Kyle/FVV and Serge and Kawhi all heal/rest and come out rejuvenated for the stretch
                                Looking forward to the SPURS game - Payback time...I hope.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X