Everything ALL STARS 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post

Nice to see pascal crack the top 10. The west is funny, derrick rose is only behind steph by 100K votes and luka doncic is ahead of him hahaha
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

It's 50% fans, 25% media and 25% players I believe that pick the starters now.. so we probably won't see Wade starting. Let's hope anyway.

Comment

It's 50% fans, 25% media and 25% players I believe that pick the starters now.. so we probably won't see Wade starting. Let's hope anyway.
        I dunno man wade seems to hava alot of pull with the players everyone wants his jersey. I could see him and lebon lobby players to vote him in as some sort of lifetime achievement things. If players go for him that 75% of the vote and hes basically a lok
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Mark my words Wade will be in the game. Commissioner Lebron will not go in without any of his banana boat buddies. Captain Lebron will also draft him to play on player Lebrons team.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I voted for Dirk and Vince. #TrueLegends
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
              I voted for Dirk and Vince. #TrueLegends
              The all star game wasn't boring enough, lets bring the corpse of Dirk and wheel his ass out for some fadeaways

Comment

I also voted for Luka. He absolutely deserves to be there. He's having the best rookie season since LeBron James.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                  I also voted for Luka. He absolutely deserves to be there. He's having the best rookie season since LeBron James.
                  Did you vote for Jokic or Paul George, two MVP candidates? Or are you too caught up in the hype and chose to vote in two old guys undeserving of the spots and a rookie who should have a shot at a reserve spot?

Dirk is one of the greatest basketball players ever, but he isn’t even an NBA player any more.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                    Did you vote for Jokic or Paul George, two MVP candidates? Or are you too caught up in the hype and chose to vote in two old guys undeserving of the spots and a rookie who should have a shot at a reserve spot?

Dirk is one of the greatest basketball players ever, but he isn’t even an NBA player any more.
                    No. I voted for players that I wanted to vote. It's my vote. You can do the same thing and i wouldn't give a shit.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

that's why All-Star Game is a joke
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        that's why All-Star Game is a joke
                        I used to like it when I was a kid. I still get mild amusement out of the skills comps.

The game itself makes me wanna gouge my eyes out, and I would never want someone to see that if they don't the sport of basketball really well already

Comment

Is Nurse eligible to coach ASG since a Toronto coach coached last year?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            The all star game wasn't boring enough, lets bring the corpse of Dirk and wheel his ass out for some fadeaways
                            New idea: NBA should have a Future HoFs Game, for former superstars who are still playing for whatever reason, but are long past their 'best before' date. They could even invite recent retirees, like Kobe, who are surefire HoFs, but haven't been inducted yet.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                              Is Nurse eligible to coach ASG since a Toronto coach coached last year?
                              Yes.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Rose and Wade voted where they are is a joke.....jmo

Comment

Working...
                                X