Everything ALL STARS 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptors_Republic wrote: View Post
    NBA fines Doncic for booting ball into stands, Check on dates and Schedule for all stars games https://www.etickets.ca/nba-all-star-game-tickets/
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

so stepping away from all star selection do you think we get any representation on all star saturday? i for one would like to see danny G in the 3 pt contest and pascal in the skills competition. think its more likely for danny G to get in. He has said on his podcast he wants to be in it being in Charlotte and him being a former tar heel. Pascal could be interesting in the skills comp in the new guard vs big format. I think he will only get invited if he sneaks into the all star game tho.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        so stepping away from all star selection do you think we get any representation on all star saturday? i for one would like to see danny G in the 3 pt contest and pascal in the skills competition. think its more likely for danny G to get in. He has said on his podcast he wants to be in it being in Charlotte and him being a former tar heel. Pascal could be interesting in the skills comp in the new guard vs big format. I think he will only get invited if he sneaks into the all star game tho.
        Let moose dunk!

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Let moose dunk!
          Can he borrow one of those little trampolines from the mascot half time shows?

Comment

Spot opens up with Vic going down

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
              Spot opens up with Vic going down
              True. Lowry's gonna sneak in as that 4th or 5th guard..hes putting up 20 pt games in the last week of selections now too lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

So Wade didn't get in.. kinda surprised by that to be honest.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      So Wade didn't get in.. kinda surprised by that to be honest.
                      me to thought the player were gonna put him in but he wasnt even in their top 5. I cant argue with any of the pick they all deserve it. I like that all top 4 east teams got 1 rep and kemba gets to start in front of his home crowd. the new format is good.

Comment

• Anthony Davis got screwed. He beat PG handily in both the player vote and the media vote. But OKC fans destroyed the Pelican fans in the fan vote. AD has one more reason to leave now.

Comment

• I wonder what media memeber voted siakam to start? Does leo rautins get a vote?

Comment

• did Lebron really pick paul george over Anthony Davis? makes no sense :s

Comment

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
                              did Lebron really pick paul george over Anthony Davis? makes no sense :s
                              do you think lebron picks the all star starters? him and giannis will pick the teams once players are decide by the fans, media players and coaches.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Anthony Davis got screwed. He beat PG handily in both the player vote and the media vote. But OKC fans destroyed the Pelican fans in the fan vote. AD has one more reason to leave now.
                                I'd put PG in over Davis. PG is playing like a MVP candidate on a top team. AD isn't in either of those conversations

Comment

Working...
                                X