X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps gonna have 3 All-Stars this year. WOW
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Wade and Dirk are both getting added to the All star roster as 13th man. I was against these 2 getting in over other deserving players but simply adding them onto the roster is a nice touch. Well done Adam Silver! We just to give these legends a farewell while not taking away from a young upcoming player. Best of both worlds
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        Wade and Dirk are both getting added to the All star roster as 13th man. I was against these 2 getting in over other deserving players but simply adding them onto the roster is a nice touch. Well done Adam Silver! We just to give these legends a farewell while not taking away from a young upcoming player. Best of both worlds
        This is kind of embarassing for Dirk, because he hasn't actually announced his retirement. lol. It would be hilarious if he comes back next season. #OneLastPolka

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          This is kind of embarassing for Dirk, because he hasn't actually announced his retirement. lol. It would be hilarious if he comes back next season. #OneLastPolka
          Ya it just seems like he done tho once you watch him try to run down the court. I think dirk is just to classy to announce it before the season and do the whole retirement tour, ALA Tim Duncan. However I think now that they have porzingis it may actually increase the chances Dirk comes back next year. He can just be a 12th man and play in blow outs but the practice time/ mentor ship with porzingis could be huge for his development.

Comment

Ya it just seems like he done tho once you watch him try to run down the court. I think dirk is just to classy to announce it before the season and do the whole retirement tour, ALA Tim Duncan. However I think now that they have porzingis it may actually increase the chances Dirk comes back next year. He can just be a 12th man and play in blow outs but the practice time/ mentor ship with porzingis could be huge for his development.
            He can do that as an assistant coach without pulling salary against the cap

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
              He can do that as an assistant coach without pulling salary against the cap
              but then he can try to climb the all time scoring list with some garbage time mins. Realistically your probably right.. But i just dont want him to leave yet. Id Love to see him hit a big 3 when Dallas makes the playoffs next season

Comment

but then he can try to climb the all time scoring list with some garbage time mins. Realistically your probably right.. But i just dont want him to leave yet. Id Love to see him hit a big 3 when Dallas makes the playoffs next season
                Hes already hung on too long. I hate seeing legends a shell of themselves. Like our boy fury. Hasnt had quality posts since he roared as t rex. Just retire guys.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• keonclark wrote: View Post
                  hes already hung on too long. I hate seeing legends a shell of themselves. Like our boy fury. Hasnt had quality posts since he roared as t rex. Just retire guys.
                  #onelastroar

Comment

• D'Angelo will replace Oladipo. Glad it wasnt Butler, Nets deserve to have one and no ways sixers should get 3. Plus butlers a dickhead

Comment

• D'Angelo was a good choice. He's been balling.

I don't think Beal, Griffin or Vuc should have made it though. Washington, Detroit, and Orlando all suck. They're having good seasons but good teams should be represented better.

I would have swapped Bledsoe for Beal, Siakam for Griffin and Butler for Vucevic.

But it's a useless game and nobody really cares except for the casuals I guess. And casuals are not looking up at the standings.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        D'Angelo was a good choice. He's been balling.

I don't think Beal, Griffin or Vuc should have made it though. Washington, Detroit, and Orlando all suck. They're having good seasons but good teams should be represented better.

I would have swapped Bledsoe for Beal, Siakam for Griffin and Butler for Vucevic.

But it's a useless game and nobody really cares except for the casuals I guess. And casuals are not looking up at the standings.
                        Ya i guess the one way to look at it is a 1st option putting up good stats on a below average team or a 3rd option on a top team. I perfer spreading the love to players like Beal and griffin who lead the team, the magic are just to bad to justify vuvecic. I would rather have someone from the jazz or clippers then klay as a third option. I think it should be very rare that 1 team gets 3 all stars

Comment

• Comment

Ya i guess the one way to look at it is a 1st option putting up good stats on a below average team or a 3rd option on a top team. I perfer spreading the love to players like Beal and griffin who lead the team, the magic are just to bad to justify vuvecic. I would rather have someone from the jazz or clippers then klay as a third option. I think it should be very rare that 1 team gets 3 all stars
                            Yeah, it seems a little odd the way fans and media think to get any recognition you should be on a winning team, and get angry when really really good players on consistently bad teams try to force their way onto good teams.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              "one thing NBA all-star has going for it is how seriously players take it"
                              What is he talking about? They take their selection seriously but the game itself? The NBA all star game is likely the worst of all major league sporting all star games and certainly among them. MLB obviously the best.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                "one thing NBA all-star has going for it is how seriously players take it"
                                What is he talking about? They take their selection seriously but the game itself? The NBA all star game is likely the worst of all major league sporting all star games and certainly among them. MLB obviously the best.
                                Was gonna say the same thing. It's the worst of the 3 midseason games. Who cares if the players revel in the showboat/ego aspect of it all
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X