Everything ALL STARS 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
    Apparently Anthony Davis left last night's Pels game with a shoulder injury. Assuming that is something he can't play through on the weekend, I wonder who the injury replacement will be?

(I mean, it *should* be Gobert but if he didn't get the recognition he deserved to begin with, maybe they'll pick a bigger name instead.)
    Yeah, give it to Gobert. Nobody wants to see a 7'2" behemoth crying in public again. lol.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

LOL it was pretty awkward for a sec while Silver was sweating that it wouldn't change

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        So Lebron picked KD, Kawhi, AD and Klay. All free agents.
        LeBron should be in jail for tampering

Comment

• Screw this break...all star should happen in the summer!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            LeBron should be in jail for tampering
            Giannis saw through his ruse

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
              Screw this break...all star should happen in the summer!
              I dunno I think it's nice to have for the stretch run.. a lot of guys are in pretty rough shape at the 55 game mark. 8 days to catch your breath before the sprint helps the overall product on the floor
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Apparently Anthony Davis left last night's Pels game with a shoulder injury. Assuming that is something he can't play through on the weekend, I wonder who the injury replacement will be?

(I mean, it *should* be Gobert but if he didn't get the recognition he deserved to begin with, maybe they'll pick a bigger name instead.)
                even if it something he can't play through the. AD will still show up and mingle with lebron and other all star then dress for the game and not play. denying another worthy candidate like Jimmy butler did last year
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  I dunno I think it's nice to have for the stretch run.. a lot of guys are in pretty rough shape at the 55 game mark. 8 days to catch your breath before the sprint helps the overall product on the floor
                  I will say that it's much better than the NHL approach of having teams get a week off spread out through the entire season. That creates competition issues. This way, at least everyone is treated exactly the same.

Comment

• Comment

Yup but it sucks for us. Basketball withdrawal symptoms are real.

Comment

Annnnnd Dell Demps has just been fired.

Should’ve taken Pascal when he had the chance.

Comment

• They got OG takin weird pictures in Charlotte

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

They got OG takin weird pictures in Charlotte

That crown, cringy.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

That's a tamperin

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Working...
                                X