Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #33 Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors - Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    We've been taking JV's highly efficient offense, consistent rebounding, perfect screens and general hardassed toughness for granted.
    We really have man.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• an inch off from being down by 5. Bring it in the 3rd.....and then the 4th

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        We've been taking JV's highly efficient offense, consistent rebounding, perfect screens and general hardassed toughness for granted.
        Sign me up for JV @ 10mill for the next 4 years.

Still prefer to have boogie

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Kyle Lowry is individually not even a great nba talent. But one of the most valuable players in the world. Proven year after year
          He's a pretty good individual talent in my opinion but man his value is really just unreal. That's why even Kyle scoring 0 points but being on the floor is still better than Fred or Delon taking his place. And by a pretty big margin too. That's crazy
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            an inch off from being down by 5. Bring it in the 3rd.....and then the 4th
            I wanna know who takes charge in that halftime dressing room..who is our vocal guy? I feel like Serge and Kyle are the 2 leaders of the team
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              missed the first half...what is the story?
              one of the teams is shooting 3/19 from 3

Comment

• OK.. so a very lame effort from 3... we are gettting out rebounded and yet.. .only down by 8...
                Olidipo isn't a 100% and they have figured out Sabonis....so now time to find another gear on the offenesive end

Need a good start in the 3rd and some more cowbell in terms of shooting from Wright .. Fred...OG... Miles and Powell....

They can salvage this...
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  I wanna know who takes charge in that halftime dressing room..who is our vocal guy? I feel like Serge and Kyle are the 2 leaders of the team
                  Danny Green? Yeah not sure.

Comment

• So as bad as that was, if the Raptors had shot even 35% (league average) from 3 they would have made 3 or 4 more and be up by a few points. I'm also noticing that the Spurs are hammering Orlando. After looking dismal a few weeks ago Popovich seems to have figured out how to win with his rather odd, anachronistic lineup of midrange shooters. I'm not saying Nurse is a poor coach but a great coach I think will play to his personnel rather than try to make them play a specific (fashionable) style.

Comment

• Kawhi is still getting hacked with no calls again. It's every fucking game. At this point it's beyond ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The beginning of the 3rd will determine the game

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Anyone else hate 2 for 1's? At the end of that first quarter, Boucher took a terrible shot just so they could have another opportunity. Indiana settles down and gets a layup and goes up 10. We come back with like 3 seconds left and can't even get a shot off.

Could have made a smart play and got the game to 6 or 5 points going into the 2nd but instead we gave them a 4 point swing. Not worth the risk IMO.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            one of the teams is shooting 3/19 from 3
                            I'm gonna go with the visitors

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Anyone else hate 2 for 1's? At the end of that first quarter, Boucher took a terrible shot just so they could have another opportunity. Indiana settles down and gets a layup and goes up 10. We come back with like 3 seconds left and can't even get a shot off.

Could have made a smart play and got the game to 6 or 5 points going into the 2nd but instead we gave them a 4 point swing. Not worth the risk IMO.
                              TRY and do it if its there, but I hate that they always force a 3
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I'm absolutely sick of CJ Miles.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X