Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #33 Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors - Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • strong end, especially after a west coast trip!

    Comment


    • 3 stars of an ugly game

      1. Kawhi
      2. Fred van (who was having a bad game early)
      3. Danny green (who late 2nd q I said was having his worst game)

      Take it and go.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

      Comment


      • sanyo wrote: View Post
        why they cant play like that for even half the game i dont get...
        Right. We dont even need a full 48. Especially against eastern conference teams
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

        Comment


        • It’s funny how we say that team’s have figured out Pascal yet he still puts up a stat line of 17-7-4-3-1

          Comment


          • Truth Teller wrote: View Post
            TBH OG should NEVER do that going forward. The guy has good fundamentals in 1v1 and team situations, but he sucks for out of bound stuff.
            no matter how much you practice, there is nothing that can prepare you for 2 seconds left in the game lol, you just make stupid decisions sometimes.

            Comment


            • Masai robbed the Spurs big time

              Comment


              • Well a win is a win is a win....

                but

                You gotta think on the flight tonight for Indiana ... there is going to be a ton of time spent thinking how the fuck did we lose that... cuz lose it they did....
                And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                Comment


                • A.I wrote: View Post
                  Masai robbed the Spurs big time
                  love his trades, drafts, but he sucks at signing free agents most of the time, lol

                  Comment


                  • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    Well a win is a win is a win....

                    but

                    You gotta think on the flight tonight for Indiana ... there is going to be a ton of time spent thinking how the fuck did we lose that... cuz lose it they did....
                    lose what? We won tonight....

                    Comment


                    • Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                      This doesn't feel like an L tho
                      Cuz it feels like a giant DUB. I was on this early.

                      11 points in the fourth, that D tho, right Judge?

                      Comment


                      • Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                        All the length in the world. Our D has been in lanes and picking up deflections and steals.
                        ^^

                        Comment


                        • Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                          TBH OG should NEVER do that going forward. The guy has good fundamentals in 1v1 and team situations, but he sucks for out of bound stuff.
                          Agreed. We got LUCKY cause that was a costly play if the refs decided to call that cause it was most definitely a foul. The refs just chose to ignore it that's all. It wasn't a good or smart play at all in my opinion. If that were lebron, or durant or harden it's a called a foul. No question
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                          Comment


                          • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            Well a win is a win is a win....

                            but

                            You gotta think on the flight tonight for Indiana ... there is going to be a ton of time spent thinking how the fuck did we lose that... cuz lose it they did....
                            That was a "home team win"..the crowd momentum changed the last few minutes especially after that incredible Kawhi dunk
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

                            Comment


                            • based on replay just now, og did hit him on the hand...but whatever we deserve it lol

                              Comment


                              • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                Well a win is a win is a win....

                                but

                                You gotta think on the flight tonight for Indiana ... there is going to be a ton of time spent thinking how the fuck did we lose that... cuz lose it they did....
                                Nurse’s $15k was well spent.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X