Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #33 Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors - Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31

    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

    Comment


    • #32
      I've been doing a bit of reading on Boucher and I'm a bit confused as to why our management would see him as a possible NBA players. he is incredibly skinny at 200 pounds and standing 6"10. as a comparison KD is listed at 6"9 240. with Boucher being 25 years old already I cant really foresee him being able to ad the weight necessary to play. I personally think his agent should be focused on Europe where he can likely make millions.

      Comment


      • #33
        Day One wrote: View Post
        I've been doing a bit of reading on Boucher and I'm a bit confused as to why our management would see him as a possible NBA players. he is incredibly skinny at 200 pounds and standing 6"10. as a comparison KD is listed at 6"9 240. with Boucher being 25 years old already I cant really foresee him being able to ad the weight necessary to play. I personally think his agent should be focused on Europe where he can likely make millions.
        Somebody needs to be on 905 roster
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

        Comment


        • #34
          A day later in Oakland, where the Raptors had gone to face Golden State, I circled back with Leonard to make sure I read the situation right. Sure enough, as he confirmed, he didn’t know the man who had been standing there when we said hello. “No, who was it?” he asked. “Lawrence Frank, the head of the Clippers’ front office,” I replied. “Oh, that was Lawrence Frank?” he said with a smile (and no, to answer the obvious question, he didn’t share one of his legendary laughs).

          I wish Toronto media would spin this, LA clippers are not sure if its a good idea to spend max money on Kawhi with his injury history so before offering a max next summer they want to make sure hes worth the contract, sources are suggesting that the clippers think Kawhi might be willing to accept a 25 mil offer. now of course I made all that up but it seems to me that's what the media does when speaking of Toronto.

          Comment


          • #35
            KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Ah, so if you've done a scientific study I see.
            No, but marginally more than you did in replying "Every pro sports fanbase in the world is so reactionary"

            Not in my (admittedly limited) experience.
            And my panties remain unwrinkled, Momma told me to keep them ironed in case of a car accident....

            Comment


            • #36
              Welp, now Serge is questionable (swollen knee). Who needs centres anyway?

              Boucher gonna play 35 minutes.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • #37
                DanH wrote: View Post
                Welp, now Serge is questionable (swollen knee). Who needs centres anyway?

                Boucher gonna play 35 minutes.
                Yall notice the last 2 years serges keeps swelling up after the long flights?
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Day One wrote: View Post
                  I've been doing a bit of reading on Boucher and I'm a bit confused as to why our management would see him as a possible NBA players. he is incredibly skinny at 200 pounds and standing 6"10. as a comparison KD is listed at 6"9 240. with Boucher being 25 years old already I cant really foresee him being able to ad the weight necessary to play. I personally think his agent should be focused on Europe where he can likely make millions.
                  Manute Bol was 7'7" and entered the NBA at 180 pounds, played at 200 pounds and eventually "ballooned" to 240.
                  He was no Yao Ming but you don't have to be an absolute beast to play in the NBA, especially in the more no-touch modern NBA. Maybe they've tried but it shouldn't be too hard to put 20 pounds of muscle on the kid with the right trainer.

                  Hell, have him hang around with me for a few Friday nights of wings and beer and I'll have him bulk up in no time.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Yall notice the last 2 years serges keeps swelling up after the long flights?
                    Serge was bound to wear down, he's 38....again, this team is not near as depp as they were made out to be

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Just in time for the Pacers...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Yall notice the last 2 years serges keeps swelling up after the long flights?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          this team is not near as depp as they were made out to be
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Damn, so we're going to have Monroe starting with Boucher at backup? Interesting
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              007 wrote: View Post
                              Damn, so we're going to have Monroe starting with Boucher at backup? Interesting
                              Well, Serge is just questionable, he might play. But, he might not. In which case, yeah, that looks to be the case. Plus probably some Siakam at C looks.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                007 wrote: View Post
                                Damn, so we're going to have Monroe starting with Boucher at backup? Interesting
                                Or Siakam. Or move Kawhi to C. Or some other crazy Nurse experiment we were told to be ready for.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X